Real Sex Education Classes (Reno) : Swingers Discussion 220853
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNevadaReal Sex Education Classes (Reno)
TOPIC: Real Sex Education Classes (Reno)
Created by: DamnedRascal
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm working on putting together a group to help people experience better sex and learn better sexual techniques. The idea is to hold classes, with actual live demonstrations, in a sexual open environment where you can learn techniques that work from members of the opposite sex.

These classes/discussion/demonstrations aren't intended to become an orgy, and attendees won't be engaging in sexual activity in front of others, but there is likely to be some nudity and minor sexual contact among the facilitators as they demonstrate techniques.

I've been talking with some local members of the fetish community -- who have been thinking about doing something like this for a long time -- and we're going to be holding a discussion on the subject on May 7th at 7pm. This discussion is the first step in finding out what kinds of topics people are interested in learning more about, so there won't be any nudity or demonstrations at this first meeting.

We haven't decided where we're meeting yet, but it's likely to be a bar where we've held meet-n-greets so that we know we'll be welcome.

There won't be any charges for the classes or discussions, now or in the immediate future. We need people comfortable with public nudity who would be comfortable having techniques demonstrated on them -- or demonstrating techniques on others; and, we are considering holding a workshop (if people want) after the basic class, but attendees will essentially be passive observers.

If you're interested in having some input or just want to see what the classes will be like, let me know I'll let you know once we've picked a location. If you just have suggestions on what topics to address, let me know that too. At first we plan to keep things fairly basic, but we'd like to branch out into more advanced topics later.

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
There doesn't seem to be much interest on here, but we're going to have a kickoff meeting tomorrow (May 7) at Drinx on the upper level of the Silver Legacy from 7pm to 10pm.

It's going to be a mix of people who are interested in being involved in helping to create the classes and those who are interested in attending classes. I'd like to get more input from people who would be interested in attending since that will give us a better idea of where to take this project.

Tomorrow's meeting is free, and I hope to keep the classes free as well.

Thanks!

Sparks NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm working on putting together a group to help people experience better sex and learn better sexual techniques. The idea is to hold classes, with actual live demonstrations, in a sexual open environment where you can learn techniques that work from members of the opposite sex.

These classes/discussion/demonstrations aren't intended to become an orgy, and attendees won't be engaging in sexual activity in front of others, but there is likely to be some nudity and minor sexual contact among the facilitators as they demonstrate techniques.

I've been talking with some local members of the fetish community -- who have been thinking about doing something like this for a long time -- and we're going to be holding a discussion on the subject on May 7th at 7pm. This discussion is the first step in finding out what kinds of topics people are interested in learning more about, so there won't be any nudity or demonstrations at this first meeting.

We haven't decided where we're meeting yet, but it's likely to be a bar where we've held meet-n-greets so that we know we'll be welcome.

There won't be any charges for the classes or discussions, now or in the immediate future. We need people comfortable with public nudity who would be comfortable having techniques demonstrated on them -- or demonstrating techniques on others; and, we are considering holding a workshop (if people want) after the basic class, but attendees will essentially be passive observers.

If you're interested in having some input or just want to see what the classes will be like, let me know I'll let you know once we've picked a location. If you just have suggestions on what topics to address, let me know that too. At first we plan to keep things fairly basic, but we'd like to branch out into more advanced topics later.

Thanks!

Sparks NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Real Sex Education Classes (Reno)