Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Montana in Whitefish
TOPIC: in Whitefish
Created by: jonsan4b1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm in Whitefish till April 21st. Would be interested in trying to meet someone. I don't have access to a computer everday, so if you're interested...write to my husband(through our profile), and if he thinks ya'll are what I'd be interested in, he'll let me know. P.S. I'm not really into the real bushy beards. What can I say, I'm from Texas and RARELY see them. :p

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bummer, well.. bring them along! Would love to meet him and his family!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Jonsan & Penbuttons, we are going skiing in Colorado Thanksgiving week, wanna go?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Guess what? I'm BAAACK....lol. Last part of December we'll be in Whitefish again...by the way, Whitefish is the the northwest area of Montana...just a little west of Glacier Park...north of Kalispell/Missoula. Anyone wanna see a Texan ski? it's not pretty,lol.

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
I'm in Whitefish till April 21st. Would be interested in trying to meet someone. I don't have access to a computer everday, so if you're interested...write to my husband(through our profile), and if he thinks ya'll are what I'd be interested in, he'll let me know. P.S. I'm not really into the real bushy beards. What can I say, I'm from Texas and RARELY see them. :p

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: in Whitefish