Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Missouri Party in Southeast Missouri
TOPIC: Party in Southeast Missouri
Created by: horneee4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Our Next Swapnshare Party is July 3rd. Be here between 7 and 8pm. The early bird gets the worm. I sure hope your off, or can get off or make arrangements to come to this party. Its full swap, and I am hoping we can get down to it, sooner than later since some have to work the next day, so they have to leave or go to bed early. It has been starting rather late the last few parties. Some haven't gotten to play.

If your interested, we will be BBQing at 2pm, "BRING YOUR OWN" steak(MEAT), BYOB and soda. Come and meet and get to know us and others.

I WILL PROVIDE ice, potato salid, slaw, chips, dip, paper plates and forks etc. The pool will be open for swiming. Bring Bathing suits & towels. OTHERWISE, SEE YOU AT THE PARTY.

Bring your own condoms. Condoms are not required by everyone, but some do, so come prepared.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our Next Swapnshare Party is July 3rd. Be here between 7 and 8pm. The early bird gets the worm. I sure hope your off, or can get off or make arrangements to come to this party. Its full swap, and I am hoping we can get down to it, sooner than later since some have to work the next day, so they have to leave or go to bed early. It has been starting rather late the last few parties. Some haven't gotten to play.

If your interested, we will be BBQing at 2pm, "BRING YOUR OWN" steak(MEAT), BYOB and soda. Come and meet and get to know us and others.

I WILL PROVIDE ice, potato salid, slaw, chips, dip, paper plates and forks etc. The pool will be open for swiming. Bring Bathing suits & towels. OTHERWISE, SEE YOU AT THE PARTY.

Bring your own condoms. Condoms are not required by everyone, but some do, so come prepared.

Foley MO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Party in Southeast Missouri