Damn Racists!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 50606
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsMississippiDamn Racists!!!!!
TOPIC: Damn Racists!!!!!
Created by: jb_n_meek
Original Starting post for this thread:
I must say that our introduction to the Threesome/Swingers Lifestyle through this site so far has been.... HORRIBLE!! Of the people we've encountered, 95% were racist assholes. One is even a "SLS Liason". I thought that we as an American people had gotten beyond that. However, I see that some people are still stuck in the Jim Crow era. On that note....Goodbye
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
It doesn't surprise us. We're in Biloxi, MS and we like interracial play. Some white couples have emailed us and told us we were being "blocked" because of it. To hell with them. I don't see people for their color or race. To me, everyone has a brain and it's because of what their brain processes that we should judge.

Now everyone has their preferences, and far be it for us to judge anyone's sexual preferences in this lifestyle....we get judged enough by non-swingers. That's fine. There are, however, good ways and poor ways to express your preferences. I hope most here are grown up enough or will grow up enough to realize that all swingers need to treat each other with respect and common courtesy.

Nashville TN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Too bad you are not in Jackson TN .... no racists here..

Bolivar TN

Username hidden
(26 posts)
I must say that our introduction to the Threesome/Swingers Lifestyle through this site so far has been....

HORRIBLE!!

Of the people we've encountered, 95% were racist assholes. One is even a "SLS Liason". I thought that we as an American people had gotten beyond that. However, I see that some people are still stuck in the Jim Crow era. On that note....Goodbye

Greenwood MS

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Damn Racists!!!!!