Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Minnesota Free Cleanup Weekend and Lingerie Party, April 27 -29
TOPIC: Free Cleanup Weekend and Lingerie Party, April 27 -29
Created by: Mahoganymn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Free Cleanup Weekend and Lingerie Party, April 27 -29.....Come Experience The Freedom of Two Creeks.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We're a 5-6 hour drive away, coming up from the SW part of the state. Anyone who's closer to the camp, got a conditions report for us? Think the snow will be gone by then? Just curious what it's looking like. I think the forecast calls for 60s during the day, 40 at night?

Worthington MN US
Username hidden
(21 posts)
For potluck, I think we'll bring salads and fixings and a hot dish to pass. Dutch looks like he's bringing some steaks. What's everyone else thinking of bringing so we don't step on anyone, duplicating what they bring?

Worthington MN US
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Cannot wait till. Clean up , I’ll bring my tools . Hey Boss I realize that you’ve a ton of things to do. I’ve my chainsaw hammers ect please feel free to let me know. I love helping and especially the Mahogany crew . Thx Boss. See ya soon ... Dutch

Melrude MN US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Pups and peaches. Omg. Kudos for the given insight of the role of the rent a man. , yes most certainly be your self :) Rather than trying to be some one else. Odd you say ehh ? No. Not at all I most certain do not appeal to all . I wouldn’t even attempt. This! Although some in my life that have known me well find me enlightening refreshing and a cut above this is not ego . I’ve confidence in my self, if its said because i’ve few around me. I believe in quality over quantity. Period, I am a hard working Loyal respectful Man . A giving & dedicated person that doesn’t do drama or deceit . Love is the way. Thanks so much for the opportunity to voice this idea. Awesome site . kudos Dutch

Melrude MN US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Where can we go to see a complete list of attendees? We see a list here and on another site we belong to. Counting 11 signups so far with, I think, 8 or 9 of those being couples? So we're counting about 17 people from what we can see.

Can someone update here how many are planning to come to the work weekend? Looking forward to it, ourselves!

Thanks!

Pups n Peaches

Worthington MN US
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Free Cleanup Weekend and Lingerie Party, April 27 -29.....Come Experience The Freedom of Two Creeks.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Sandstone MN US
Username hidden
(55 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Free Cleanup Weekend and Lingerie Party, April 27 -29