Michigan Couples CLub Chat in Yahoo : Swingers Discussion 53164
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsMichiganMichigan Couples CLub Chat in Yahoo
TOPIC: Michigan Couples CLub Chat in Yahoo
Created by: mich_cpl_4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just want to say an incedent happened in that chat room the ohter night and was OUTRAGED at the attitudes of the people in that chatroom..If this is what MCC is about I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.. AND i will make sure everyone i talk to know too..

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Alot of my anger was the attiude of the people who were in the room.. some even made further jokes about the subject. IT would have at least been nice for other people to at least say to this person in the chat room that there comments were out of order.

If one does something wrong in your presents do you just say oh thats just they way he is?? LIKE I HAVE SAID. Its one thing to talk about me or my wife, my mother or father, but to make such comments about a minor child SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TOLERATED BY ANYONE !!

I will not go around talking bad about the Club for this manner, I have never been to this club yet. Maybe as aocnsilation I get in free sometime..LOL just kidding.

I think NORMAL people should stick together and personly ignore this person and NO one talk to this person in the room and everyone that comes to the room should be told to do so. From what i ahve heard this person has coased other problems yet I see people still conversing with this foul thing.

I know you CANNOT MAKE anyone do anything.. but the moderators can SRONGLY ENCOURAGE people to do so.

When are people going to stand up together for anything??? Problem is too many people are so passive and thoats how things really start to go bad.

I thank the moderators for contacting me personly.

I think if we try really hard we can put this person on notice to yahoo and the authorities...

We cant go through life just hitting the ignore button.

This is not an issue of someone just saying my wife is fat, IM NOT HTAT SHALLOW

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I came in the room after the fact of this so called outrage. I do not understand your attitude torward everyone in this room, like we have control over what someone says or does to you. You said for us to boot him or make him apologize. 1st if you wanted to boot him go get a booter and do it, 2nd like I mentioned already we can NOT control someone in the room. I do want to note that this is a chatroom for people to meet and chat online not what MCC represents. There are people in the chat room that do not attend this dance. I know the owners very well of MCC and they are great people, and there dance is a great place to go.

Warren MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
First and foremost as the owners of both the club and the yahoo group I would sincerely like to apologize for anything that may have went on in the chat room.

The yahoo chat was created for people in the group to get together and to be able to talk before dances and just in general to meet one another both online and off.

Unfortunately because this is one of the only Michigan rooms with a live chat without all of the bots and distractions associated with the other yahoo rooms there are people that come in that don't even attend the dances. Some of those people don't even live in Michigan. Most of the people in there aren't even members of the group.

I assure you that this is not what we are about and my wife an I will try to find out what happened and deal with the situation.

Yahoo does not allow us to control who enters the chat rooms or allow us to ban those people that make it hard on people just going in there to meet and have a good time.

If a situation like this happens please feel free to contact us and we will take appropriate actions to make sure that things get straightened out.

We sincerely apologize for the situation and hope that you will accept that and not take it as a reflection on the club directly or the great people that attend on a regular basis.

Heidi and Sandy

Flint MI
Username hidden
(235 posts)
I just want to say an incedent happened in that chat room the ohter night and was OUTRAGED at the attitudes of the people in that chatroom..If this is what MCC is about I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.. AND i will make sure everyone i talk to know too..

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Michigan Couples CLub Chat in Yahoo