Halloween Takeover 2013 : Swingers Discussion 210536
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsMichiganHalloween Takeover 2013
TOPIC: Halloween Takeover 2013
Created by: NTT48034
Original Starting post for this thread:
Halloween Takeover 2013.....Michigan's sexiest halloween event.....Discuss this event here.....View event
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Highly Disappointed. I came before 9pm tonight and was turned away. Had I known that I was not going to be admitted I would not have bothered. The building only holds 175 people and if you haven't pre paid don't bother to go.

Wayne MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We can't use our room for tonight (Sat) and the couple that said they would take it has cancelled on us at the last minute. We really want someone to have the room. Pls send us a message if you want it and are SERIOUS so we can swap numbers and work out the arrangements ASAP! Thanks! T & G

Birmingham MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are looking to stay Saturday night but only looking for an on site room. (Not wanting to stay across the street). If anyone has a reservation they would like to transfer, email us! Thanks!

Upper Arlington OH

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Need a reservation for Saturday. If someone is uinable to attend let us know and we will buy your reservation. Will take for both Friday and Saturday if you have.

Leonard & teresa

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(413 posts)
We will be enjoying ourselves on both friday and saturday nights, lets see how many interesting people we can meet. Say hello here and there.

Troy MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We just want you all to know....We can be taken advantage of........

Walled Lake MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
We should be getting there around 6 on Friday. Can't wait to get there, drink, party, and meet all you sexy people.

Edon OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
Any possibilities of a respectful, upscale, young and decently hung male being able to attend? Willing to pay for a room if necessary.

Royal Oak MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We decided to withdraw from attending since we learned of your age discrimination at past events. Have fun

Rochester Hills MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello all... We are excited to attend and meet new people and have some fun. We are no holds(or holes!) barred fun with the right people and are hoping to possibly meet beforehand. Please see our prof and connect if interested ;)

Rochester MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Halloween Takeover 2013