Does anyone in MI ever swing outside of socials : Swingers Discussion 50665
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsMichiganDoes anyone in MI ever swing outside of socials
TOPIC: Does anyone in MI ever swing outside of socials
Created by: Dannys10_4cpls The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Now here's the thing again you have twisted the facts. Referring to my original posts you asked an open ended question and I was just explaining why the socials are such a big thing in the lifestyle.

My first post was not a personal attack against anyone and just an explanation as to what the philosiphy behind people attending them are.

So they don't work for you that's fine. I'm not in here for the sake of my club just for the lifestyle as a whole.

It is you that fired the first volley and started your so called "Flame War" so do not place the blame on others for what you have obviously been a major part of starting.

This started out innocently enough with a simple explanation and you have brought it to the level that it is now. Quantifying your remarks doesn't change the fact that you are making disparaging remarks that could have better been left out of the whole deal. When those remarks are made people get defensive.

And I believe that my original post stated "I'm not sayin that it's the end all be all answer. There are people that prefer a more intimate scenario. Then there are those that just want to forego the pleasentries and get down to business. Either way the majority seem to favor the socials as a good, safe place to make a first meeting or just get to know more then just a few people interested in the lifestyle."

Just an explanation nothing more and nothing less. Not an attack on you personally. It just is what it is, simple and to the point.

Flint MI

Username hidden
(235 posts)
Well there is a flaw in your post ..... since this is the Michigan Events forum kinda the wrong place for this thread. That may explain why all of the clubs and parties are the only ones posting in here. While you may qualify your post by asking for an interest in a party it is the rest of it that would be more or less inappropriate for a forum like this. So asking for interest in another forum then making your own party and posting it in the EVENTS forum may be a better way to handle that.

But I'm sure you knew that.

Again in defense of my club because that is the only one I can truely speak for. We are not in a VFW hall, we offer a BYOB party, and our DJ and light show are not just a couple of lights on the dance floor. While there may be a couple of parties like that, they way you depict it is that most of them are like that including mine.

As far as your meeting people or being dumped by them at a party ..... hmmm ya might wanna look a little closer to home rather then blaming all the dances that you've been to. I might understand a dance or two being like that but every dance you go to? The problem just might not be with the dances.

Quite a few of the posts that have come from you it is to complain about one thing or another. Some may take this as drama whether starting it or just piling on. Positive attitudes and positive outlooks are rewarded in this lifestyle, while bitching about everything tends not to be so enjoyable for others.

Mind you this is just an opinion as I do not know you personally.

Back to my original point though this is the Events Section of the Forums and you may want to seek or request a Michigan Section be created in one of the appropriate forums so you may continue your due dilligence.

Flint MI

Username hidden
(235 posts)
Well here's the thing, what better place to get to meet people for the first time then and environment that is geared toward the lifestyle. It's a first meeting to get to know people and see if things click. These socials provide more of a benefit to those people interested in meeting different people in the lifestyle and provides a safe scenario in case things just don't work out.

I'm not sayin that it's the end all be all answer. There are people that prefer a more intimate scenario. Then there are those that just want to forego the pleasentries and get down to business. Either way the majority seem to favor the socials as a good, safe place to make a first meeting or just get to know more then just a few people interested in the lifestyle.

Flint MI

Username hidden
(235 posts)
having never swung in a "social' or "dance" scenario, would have to decline. We prefer a more intimate, less structured meeting. We live in SW MI, and as the parents of small children, can't just up and be gone for a weekend.

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Does anyone in MI ever swing outside of socials