Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Massachusetts luxury weekend
TOPIC: luxury weekend
Created by: looking95689
Original Starting post for this thread:
I’m looking for the right woman to join me for a weekend this Spring at a luxury Resort/Spa in MA. This is a place with a world wide reputation. We would dine together on gourmet cuisine. You would indulge yourself with world-class spa services. We would stay in incredibly comfortable luxurious accommodations. I’m a gentleman, discreet and sensual. Your comfort and sense of safety and security are important to me. Let’s get to know each other and see if we’re a good match for this wonderful experience.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I’m looking for the right woman to join me for a weekend this Spring at a luxury Resort/Spa in MA. This is a place with a world wide reputation. We would dine together on gourmet cuisine. You would indulge yourself with world-class spa services. We would stay in incredibly comfortable luxurious accommodations. I’m a gentleman, discreet and sensual. Your comfort and sense of safety and security are important to me. Let’s get to know each other and see if we’re a good match for this wonderful experience.

Norton MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: luxury weekend