Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Massachusetts Week end of sex 9-8- 9-11with people not offended by bi play
TOPIC: Week end of sex 9-8- 9-11with people not offended by bi play
Created by: SEXAHOLIC
Original Starting post for this thread:
9/8 Hosting an all male might for myself to enjoy my bukkake fantasy. Taking all cummers. Also open to a couple or female and the lady will fluff only. 9/9 bi couples gathering/orgy. Old fashion orgy with pretty much all going on in one room.MFM, MM, FF, FMF, MMMF, MMF plus strap on play! 9/11 Bare backgang bang for attractive 30 yr old bi female with a good figure who wants cum dripping from her ass and pussy Best to drop me a note direct if any or all are of interest. All will take place at my home in Framingham

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
9/8 Hosting an all male might for myself to enjoy my bukkake fantasy. Taking all cummers. Also open to a couple or female and the lady will fluff only. 9/9 bi couples gathering/orgy. Old fashion orgy with pretty much all going on in one room.MFM, MM, FF, FMF, MMMF, MMF plus strap on play! 9/11 Bare backgang bang for attractive 30 yr old bi female with a good figure who wants cum dripping from her ass and pussy Best to drop me a note direct if any or all are of interest. All will take place at my home in Framingham

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Week end of sex 9-8- 9-11with people not offended by bi play