Cpl looking for str8 cpl,,but where are the pics of men : Swingers Discussion 56053
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsMassachusettsCpl looking for str8 cpl,,but where are the pics of men
TOPIC: Cpl looking for str8 cpl,,but where are the pics of men
Created by: wolfxtra
Original Starting post for this thread:
wife and i are searching for other cpls to become friends with possible more,,,we consider ourselves a soft swap couple because we are new to this lifestyle,,,,our(or should i say her) question is---how come we don't see alot of the men's pics,just the women?..we like to see both so we can determine if there might be an initial attraction? does anyone else notice this or our we still so new that it is common?//////////wolfxtra

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the pic of Brit, awesome

Raynham MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
wife and i are searching for other cpls to become friends with possible more,,,we consider ourselves a soft swap couple because we are new to this lifestyle,,,,our(or should i say her) question is---how come we don't see alot of the men's pics,just the women?..we like to see both so we can determine if there might be an initial attraction? does anyone else notice this or our we still so new that it is common?//////////wolfxtra

Medfield MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Cpl looking for str8 cpl,,but where are the pics of men