Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Maryland Photo backgrounds
TOPIC: Photo backgrounds
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
Am I the only one? I look at the background of pictures as much as the folks in them. It's amazing to me. The number of people who take pictures of piles of laundry, tons of junk, and otherwise show no awareness of the picture's total content.

I always try to keep the background from overwhelming the pic. Show I can keep a clean house, and that the proper clothing is available. smile. Mischief

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
maybe overflowing ashtrays and empty beer bottles are sexy? Not to me... but it takes all kinds, lol.

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
AMEN! We look at the background to see what type of people we may want to meet... it says more about them than their words can.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
well mischief you know i look at backgrounds - LOL - have to agree with you on the subject - i can't believe some of the backdrops i've seen online

Gaithersburg MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Am I the only one? I look at the background of pictures as much as the folks in them. It's amazing to me. The number of people who take pictures of piles of laundry, tons of junk, and otherwise show no awareness of the picture's total content.

I always try to keep the background from overwhelming the pic. Show I can keep a clean house, and that the proper clothing is available. smile. Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Photo backgrounds