Hagerstown Restaurant : Swingers Discussion 33482
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsMarylandHagerstown Restaurant
TOPIC: Hagerstown Restaurant
Created by: jandm4
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any recommendations for a nice casual restaurant in Hagerstown? We are meeting another couple "half-way" for dinner, and none of us have been to Hagerstown before.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
heh - naw.

It just adds to the experience - and its a great conversational item later on!

One of my former bosses actually had his cut when we went for an after-work happyhour - that was a blast ($90 tie too!).

Im just glad I dont wear ties - I'm almost 40 yrs old and I still dont see the purpose behind wearing one. Only thing I can come up with is: ties are for those we can afford to spend money on non-functional clothing articles.

Ziggy

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(166 posts)
Crazy Horse Saloon is a GREAT place. Unique and very nice ambience - very laid back. Not too mention their food is most excellent! We've eaten there many times.

Be sure to throw your peanut shells on the floor. Read the menu carefully - they have 'special' items like bear and alligator.

The NY Strips are highly recommended. Typical meal is around 15-25 bux per person.

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(166 posts)
Any recommendations for a nice casual restaurant in Hagerstown? We are meeting another couple "half-way" for dinner, and none of us have been to Hagerstown before.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Hagerstown Restaurant