BISEXUAL SWING, SWAP, FUCK AND SUCK PARTY at the TPA : Swingers Discussion 35364
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsMarylandBISEXUAL SWING, SWAP, FUCK AND SUCK PARTY at the TPA
TOPIC: BISEXUAL SWING, SWAP, FUCK AND SUCK PARTY at the TPA
Created by: novabiker
Original Starting post for this thread:
YOU MUST BE BISEXUAL / BICURIOUS TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. For regular members of the club who are curious but are scared of being exposed the club will have special staff working at the club this evening discretion is always utilized at our events. Straight males or Straight males with a couple or Straight Couples in anyway shape or form, are not welcomed at all. I do believe this is history, the first on premise swing club in the area to offer a bi night?? Wow, I'm happy to be part of making history.

On Friday, July 30th, we are taking over and co hosting the exciting and famed bisexual event at the famous Private Affair swing club. This evening will be different than the upscale presidential suite events that we do. The club is an on premise swing club with a dance club atmosphere combined. The club can accommodate up to 300 people and boasts over 10,000 sqft of space complete with a DJ and dance floor and a serviced bar with bartenders. The Club offers a large variety of playrooms to include private rooms and group rooms. The club does have set hours of operation and it does close at 2:30AM and you must be a member or join the club to attend this event to any event at TPA. The club is providing special pricing and will include the membership and membership fee and will allow you to attend other evenings straight or otherwise. The club has a list of rule and regulations much like our event. I have attached additional information for your direction below

COST:

For those of you who are already members and familiar with the club we are receiving a special price for members and non-members for the evening. The prices include a 1year membership to the club. COUPLES - $50.00 SINGLE MALES - $65.00 SINGLE FEMALES - $6.00

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:

The Club does not offer any hotel accommodates at all nor will they make reservations for you. There are several economy hotels within 1 to 2 miles of the hotel, such as a Comfort Inn etc. I will be taking a block of rooms and if anyone needs hotel accommodations please let me know and I will point you in the right direction. I will also see about getting a large room, or adjoining room, or a secluded wing of the hotel for an after party.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS:

I am not in charge of reservations or guest list nor am I going to make reservations for you. If you want to attend you need to call the club directly and make and confirm your reservations. You can do this by calling 410 378 8949 between the hours of 10:00AM and 10:00PM ONLY!!!! If you need to leave a message do so the club is very discreet and professional and will return your call accordingly. If you have any issues or problems making reservations let me know. If you are a member of TPA you can use their on-line service to confirm and make your reservation for the event. Any questions that you have about the club such as directions, arrival time, closing time etc, should be directed to the club when making your reservations.

A SPECIAL MESSAGE:

I just want to thank all of you for your support. All of you have been great and I love you all even though most of you drive me crazy as a bat. As always and forever I will still produce Signature events for you. I have some exciting things coming up for you and I'll be informing you soon. Now go forward my Great Ambassadors and spread the word and forge the alliance. (wink, wink, wink) guess who?? Yes You. Mr. M. See you all soon! Robert

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have NO idea. The regular orgy fills up well in advance. That more than 100 people. The mailing list is longer.. I suspect there will be a lot of new folks there. It's closer to their home. No matter to me. I have fun regardless.. I'm currently deciding what to "not" wear that night.

mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Seriously tho, how many couples from here are planning to attend? I can't wait. Gonna be a fun time :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Plenty. But you are both listed as straight. You are not invited. Bi only.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
didn't I see you making history a the last party...<wink> mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
YOU MUST BE BISEXUAL / BICURIOUS TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. For regular members of the club who are curious but are scared of being exposed the club will have special staff working at the club this evening discretion is always utilized at our events. Straight males or Straight males with a couple or Straight Couples in anyway shape or form, are not welcomed at all. I do believe this is history, the first on premise swing club in the area to offer a bi night?? Wow, I'm happy to be part of making history.

On Friday, July 30th, we are taking over and co hosting the exciting and famed bisexual event at the famous Private Affair swing club. This evening will be different than the upscale presidential suite events that we do. The club is an on premise swing club with a dance club atmosphere combined. The club can accommodate up to 300 people and boasts over 10,000 sqft of space complete with a DJ and dance floor and a serviced bar with bartenders. The Club offers a large variety of playrooms to include private rooms and group rooms. The club does have set hours of operation and it does close at 2:30AM and you must be a member or join the club to attend this event to any event at TPA. The club is providing special pricing and will include the membership and membership fee and will allow you to attend other evenings straight or otherwise. The club has a list of rule and regulations much like our event. I have attached additional information for your direction below

COST:

For those of you who are already members and familiar with the club we are receiving a special price for members and non-members for the evening. The prices include a 1year membership to the club. COUPLES - $50.00 SINGLE MALES - $65.00 SINGLE FEMALES - $6.00

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:

The Club does not offer any hotel accommodates at all nor will they make reservations for you. There are several economy hotels within 1 to 2 miles of the hotel, such as a Comfort Inn etc. I will be taking a block of rooms and if anyone needs hotel accommodations please let me know and I will point you in the right direction. I will also see about getting a large room, or adjoining room, or a secluded wing of the hotel for an after party.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS:

I am not in charge of reservations or guest list nor am I going to make reservations for you. If you want to attend you need to call the club directly and make and confirm your reservations. You can do this by calling 410 378 8949 between the hours of 10:00AM and 10:00PM ONLY!!!! If you need to leave a message do so the club is very discreet and professional and will return your call accordingly. If you have any issues or problems making reservations let me know. If you are a member of TPA you can use their on-line service to confirm and make your reservation for the event. Any questions that you have about the club such as directions, arrival time, closing time etc, should be directed to the club when making your reservations.

A SPECIAL MESSAGE:

I just want to thank all of you for your support. All of you have been great and I love you all even though most of you drive me crazy as a bat. As always and forever I will still produce Signature events for you. I have some exciting things coming up for you and I'll be informing you soon. Now go forward my Great Ambassadors and spread the word and forge the alliance. (wink, wink, wink) guess who?? Yes You. Mr. M. See you all soon! Robert

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: BISEXUAL SWING, SWAP, FUCK AND SUCK PARTY at the TPA