Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Maine NYC bicyclist traveling from ME to Key West in Oct-Nov - needs help
TOPIC: NYC bicyclist traveling from ME to Key West in Oct-Nov - needs help
Created by: LifetoXS
Original Starting post for this thread:
the gentleman of this couple is doing his second transcontinental cycling ride across America- this time north to south - along the Atlantic Coast from Lubec, Maine (actually Campobello Island just over the border) to Key West Florida starting Oct 12th & finishing Nov 12.

the ride benefits an Alzheimer's organization and is done in honor of my Dad.....

both last year and this, members of the lifestyle community have been amazing..... providing housing, supplies, meals, publicity, bike repair..... so much......

In Maine, I am still in need of housing ( just a bed and a shower) in or near (within 10 - 15 miles of) Lubec, and Steuben.....

I can always use coverage in the local papers and radio stations (I have a press release I can send you and can do interviews if anyone wants), people to out up flyers (again I can send to you) in the local post offices, community bulletin boards, libraries, etc., people to take pictures and video that I can post on my website, bottles of water, chiropractors, massages, and just a few smiles along the way.....

if you like, you can even ride along with me for a while

please feel free to google and YouTube search my name - Lon Blais - to check the legitimacy of the ride and its intended purpose...

it isn't a race, so I can stop and say hello

hope you might be able to help the ride in some small way

thanx

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
the gentleman of this couple is doing his second transcontinental cycling ride across America- this time north to south - along the Atlantic Coast from Lubec, Maine (actually Campobello Island just over the border) to Key West Florida starting Oct 12th & finishing Nov 12.

the ride benefits an Alzheimer's organization and is done in honor of my Dad.....

both last year and this, members of the lifestyle community have been amazing..... providing housing, supplies, meals, publicity, bike repair..... so much......

In Maine, I am still in need of housing ( just a bed and a shower) in or near (within 10 - 15 miles of) Lubec, and Steuben.....

I can always use coverage in the local papers and radio stations (I have a press release I can send you and can do interviews if anyone wants), people to out up flyers (again I can send to you) in the local post offices, community bulletin boards, libraries, etc., people to take pictures and video that I can post on my website, bottles of water, chiropractors, massages, and just a few smiles along the way.....

if you like, you can even ride along with me for a while

please feel free to google and YouTube search my name - Lon Blais - to check the legitimacy of the ride and its intended purpose...

it isn't a race, so I can stop and say hello

hope you might be able to help the ride in some small way

thanx

Bayside NY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: NYC bicyclist traveling from ME to Key West in Oct-Nov - needs help