NEED SOME INFO FRO SOME OF YOU SEASONED SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 33725
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsLouisianaNEED SOME INFO FRO SOME OF YOU SEASONED SWINGERS
TOPIC: NEED SOME INFO FRO SOME OF YOU SEASONED SWINGERS
Created by: JUST_ME_LA
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi I have met one or two couples and read others profile, where they say safe sex, always use condom with penetration vaginia, or anal, but oral ok to go natural. Why would this be safe, or is there something i don't understand. I thought you could contact just as fast orally as with penetration. Any info appreciated.

Just_Me_La

Dan

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Many thanks to the ones who responded and i appreciate it.

Dan

Baker LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This from both research and from talking to doctors that I know very well and sail with. There has been only one documented case of AIDS that anyone can find that was transfered orally. As compaired to anal and vaginal contraction. SO When you're talking about a deadly disease...AIDS...then oral is a much safer bet...Also being the suckee is even less chance then the sucker.

That being said. You can contract every other damn STD doing oral. Again if you are the mouth you have a far greater risk of contracting anything then if you are the cock or the vagina.....even had several cases of ( I believe) ghnorhea (SP?) resident in the throat only....

I think most people are more worried about death then divorce or catching something Penicillian can take care of...

Nick

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi I have met one or two couples and read others profile, where they say safe sex, always use condom with penetration vaginia, or anal, but oral ok to go natural. Why would this be safe, or is there something i don't understand. I thought you could contact just as fast orally as with penetration. Any info appreciated.

Just_Me_La

Dan

Baker LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: NEED SOME INFO FRO SOME OF YOU SEASONED SWINGERS