Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Louisiana Baton Rouge Meet and Greets
TOPIC: Baton Rouge Meet and Greets
Created by: ilike3ormore
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone! Some of us from another service have started having weekly Meet and Greets in Baton Rouge, and I thought I would extend the invitation here as well.

We meet Friday nights in the lounge at the Holiday Inn at Airline and I-12. People start showing up between 6 and 7 and we stay until whenever. Everyone is welcome to come, so if you don't have anything else to do on a Friday, stop in and say hi!

Dan

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey everyone!

Work slacked up a bit, coming to the meet and greet

Jim

Saint Francisville LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey everyone! The meet and greet Friday was a fun time again, but The Fox & Hound was too noisy to really talk so this Friday we are going to be meeting in the lounge at the Holiday Inn again. Come on out and join us for a couple drinks and some great conversation! People start showing up between 7:30 and 8pm and we stay until the last person leaves.

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Last night's meet and greet was a lot of fun. Decent sized crowd. Next week, Feb, 18th, we deceded to try some place different. We will be meeting at the Fox and the Hound, which is in the strip mall at College and I-10. We will be meeting around 7:30 - 8pm and staying until the last person leaves.

Drop on by and make some new friends!

Dan

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hi again everyone. Sorry I haven't been keeping up, but I had started seeing someone who didn't play and I wanted to try and make it work. Unfortunately I got dumped last weekend, so I'm working on getting back.

The Meet & Greets never stopped, and it sounds like they are getting better. Come join us Friday nights at the Holiday Inn at I-12 and Airline. THey are now starting around 7:30 and go till the last person leaves.

If you have ever wanted to meet like minded people for pleasant conversation and NO pressure for anything, this is the group for you. We talk about everything under the sun and just have a great time.

We meet in the Atrium Lounge, generally in the corner in front of the TV, but I heard last week they had to move to a larger area behind the lounge.

I'll be back this week for the first time in a while, and everyone says I look just like my pic, so come on out and keep an eye open for me!

Hope to see you all there!

Dan

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We took the last couple weeks off due to the holidays, but we are starting up again this Friday, Jan 7th.

We meet in the lounge in the Holiday Inn ad I-12 and Airline. People start showing up around 6pm and stay until whenever.

Come on out and meet some like minded people, have a few drinks and some great conversation!

Dan

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hi everyone! The Baton Rouge Meet & Greet is happening yet again. Tomorrow night (Friday) starting around 6pm and going until we all leave. It is at the Holiday Inn at Airline and I-12.

This is going to be the last Meet & Greet until after the new year. With next Friday being xmas eve and the following Friday being NYE, everyone is going to be busy.

Hope you all can make it!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Dan

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
It's that time again. Tomorrow night, Friday Dec, 10th is the next meet & greet. Same time, same place. Hope you all can make it!

Dan

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hi Thom,

This all got started over on AFF.

Dan

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hey, what other service are you all on?

Franklinton LA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Just a reminder that the next meet & greet is this Friday in the lounge at the Holiday Inn ad I-12 and Airline. It starts about 6pm and goes until whenever. There will be a sign on the table so you can find us. Hope everyone can make it!

Dan

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Baton Rouge Meet and Greets