Benefit Halloween Costume M G-Party : Swingers Discussion 186981
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsIowaBenefit Halloween Costume M G-Party
TOPIC: Benefit Halloween Costume M G-Party
Created by: Gypsy_n_Pirate
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
****Hotel ****BOOK NOW!!! We have arranged a Block of rooms under the name "THE EDGE" that will be held until Oct. 5th at a Special Discount rate of $69/room - there are 10 Kings and 10 Double Queens in the block

Clarion Hotel 5202 North Brady Street davenoport, IA 52806 (563) 391-1230 ****Hotel Amenities include: Indoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, & Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access, ***Free Shuttle Service to and from Teazers to Hotel (So feel free to drink and have fun without driving!!)

Coal Valley IL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Saturday October 15th We are hosting a Benefit for a local Tattoo shop to help them raise money to get their shop back up and running after the fire that destroyed their shop in July.

The location is at Teazers Gentleman Club 643 E 59th St, Davenport, IA 52807 They are closing their doors and making it "PRIVATE" other than the bartenders, bouncers and Yes DANCERS!! only people on the list will be allowed in the door.

Come in Costume as it is a Halloween Party!!

The Grill will be open for anyone who comes hungry and the Bar will be having drink specials...I will post the specials as soon as I find them out!! We are also checking into some hotels near by to see about getting some special rates....I will post as soon as I find them out.

The admission fee will COMPLETELY 100% go to benefit the shop since Teazers is so graciously offering their location to assist in this benefit. Couples - $20 Single Males - $15 Single Females - $10

*This IS a LIFESTYLE ONLY event...We are only posting this on sites we know are lifestyle sites and again...ONLY PEOPLE ON THE LIST WILL GET IN THE DOOR - IT IS A CLOSED EVENT***

Coal Valley IL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Benefit Halloween Costume M G-Party