how can a single male best find a couple here in indiana : Swingers Discussion 41282
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsIndianahow can a single male best find a couple here in indiana
TOPIC: how can a single male best find a couple here in indiana
Created by: mid_knight_wolf
Original Starting post for this thread:
i was with a few good couples back in norfolk Va. we all had lots of fun and still talk almost daily but it seems here in indiana single males are treated like scum. there are a few bad ones out there just like everything else but why is it so bad here in indiana? it makes me feel like i should get out of the lifestyle even if i have been in it for over 8 years and made the best of friends in another state. can anyone explain this to me? i realy do want to know why indiana is so diferent. thank you ray

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
i was with a few good couples back in norfolk Va. we all had lots of fun and still talk almost daily but it seems here in indiana single males are treated like scum. there are a few bad ones out there just like everything else but why is it so bad here in indiana? it makes me feel like i should get out of the lifestyle even if i have been in it for over 8 years and made the best of friends in another state. can anyone explain this to me? i realy do want to know why indiana is so diferent. thank you ray

Ashley PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: how can a single male best find a couple here in indiana