Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Indiana Real Job Posting
TOPIC: Real Job Posting
Created by: fantasyluvr
Original Starting post for this thread:
This may not be the right spot for this but I figure this Forum could be of help to the right person. The insurance company I work for is looking for a Property and Casualty Commercial Underwriter with at least 3 - 5 years experience, living in the Midwest and would like to interact with clients. No need to relocate as you could work from a "virtual office" which could include your home office.

If this posting offends anyone because it's not sexually topical, I sincerely apologize. I am posting this same notice on 5 different state sites and will discuss the job offer with all who are qualified and sincere. If the SLS moderator feels this is inappropriate, please let me know and I give you permission to remove.

Interested parties, please make your first contcat here and I will give further directions from there. Thank you.........

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Follow-up.....I need to add: Excellent salary, full benefits, ESOP retirement and expense account. This is real and not one of "work from home" scams. I wanted to post here prior to going to a recruiting firm.

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(35 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
This may not be the right spot for this but I figure this Forum could be of help to the right person. The insurance company I work for is looking for a Property and Casualty Commercial Underwriter with at least 3 - 5 years experience, living in the Midwest and would like to interact with clients. No need to relocate as you could work from a "virtual office" which could include your home office.

If this posting offends anyone because it's not sexually topical, I sincerely apologize. I am posting this same notice on 5 different state sites and will discuss the job offer with all who are qualified and sincere. If the SLS moderator feels this is inappropriate, please let me know and I give you permission to remove.

Interested parties, please make your first contcat here and I will give further directions from there. Thank you.........

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Real Job Posting