Both-bi Hoosier couples : Swingers Discussion 36027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsIndianaBoth-bi Hoosier couples
TOPIC: Both-bi Hoosier couples
Created by: hedocpl317
Original Starting post for this thread:
Experience tells us there are lots of bi-curious people out there who are reluctant to say so in their profiles. We're continually surprised by how many people with "straight" preferences in their profiles contact us with an interest in exploring their bi side. If you're thinking about giving yourself permission to explore, let's network and see if there's someone out there you'll be comfortable with. As for us, she's very bi and he's orally bi.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
i am bisexual but i put str8 in my profile so i don't get a bunch of nasty e-mails. just having bi in my profile has given me a mail box full of nasty e-mails before i can even finish looking at the profiles in the search engine. it would be very nice if there was a way to meet bi people without all the trouble and hate mail.

Ashley PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Excellent suggestion. We'd love a both-bi club night!

Weiner AR

Username hidden
(31 posts)
We agree totally with H317 :) We get tons of mail and IM's from Str8/Str8 couples and Str8/bi couples. Since we have made the decision to "fess" up and admit to both being bi we have lost some friends.......well.....FUCK EM. LOL There still needs to be an attraction between all involved to make it work and when it does...Mmmmmmmmmm. We need to have a Bi/Bi takeover at one of the clubs some night or have a Bi/Bi party. We think it would be fun :)~~~~~

Land O Lakes FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Experience tells us there are lots of bi-curious people out there who are reluctant to say so in their profiles. We're continually surprised by how many people with "straight" preferences in their profiles contact us with an interest in exploring their bi side. If you're thinking about giving yourself permission to explore, let's network and see if there's someone out there you'll be comfortable with. As for us, she's very bi and he's orally bi.

Weiner AR

Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Both-bi Hoosier couples