Breast Enlargement : Swingers Discussion 28871
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsIllinoisBreast Enlargement
TOPIC: Breast Enlargement
Created by: bifem4her2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do any ladies who frequent this site have any thoughts or experineces they could share about breast enlargement ?? Giving the procedure some serious thought !! Thanks for your help !!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
i had my breast done in 2000 i wouldn't trade it for anything i had it done under the muscle it heals better don't leave a a big scare at all it only cost 5000.00 but it's worth it i am getting ready to go one size bigger

Beatty NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I had my done 4 years ago and could't be happier with them. I lost no sensation and they are not hard at all.

Galesburg IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
personally, i feel breast enlargement isn't a good thing, first of all, they all look alike, fake. second, mammagrams, how accurate are they then? and, as a large breasted woman, i can tell you i feel small breasted women are much more attractive, look much better in clothes and can always wear underwires. I am getting mine reduced from a DD to a B, just my opinion

Frankfort IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Do any ladies who frequent this site have any thoughts or experineces they could share about breast enlargement ?? Giving the procedure some serious thought !! Thanks for your help !!

St Pete Beach FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Breast Enlargement