Memorial Day Weekend Nakedfest : Swingers Discussion 221841
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsGeorgiaMemorial Day Weekend Nakedfest
TOPIC: Memorial Day Weekend Nakedfest
Created by: funsunlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Memorial Day Weekend Nakedfest.....Naked fun in the sun.....Discuss this event here.....View event
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
As to the mountain man,yes we did pay a 850 amt as did the couples that were there as we were... G mangt was there, but I hate it, but Doc was still part of it....... We sat in court in White county, where were you !! And Mr big stuff I will come to the pool, and bring that big chip you think you have..... People come have a good time,we did but we got took........ Oh yea mr. smart ass we are still members and was never asked to leave YET................................

Huntsville AL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
We are going for sure. Been there most weekends, even over the winter. We always have fun, and if it is all run down, I have missed it somehow. The new pavilion enclosure has made this winter very nice, as well as the enclosure over the hot tub. This will be a great spring kickoff. Come join us for some volleyball, and fun in the sun!

Suwanee GA

Username hidden
(1 post)
This is NOT the place to discuss things of this nature. This is the place to talk to others who are going up....

Musella GA

Username hidden
(1 post)
The Grove owes us $850.00 for a 2 year sign up.......... And yes Doc was still on the board at the time,not our fault they shut down!!!!!!!!!! Was a fun place but it's run down, We want our money,we have a contract.............................

Huntsville AL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Memorial Day Weekend Nakedfest.....Naked fun in the sun.....Discuss this event here.....View event

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Memorial Day Weekend Nakedfest