Feb 11 through 13 in Atlanta : Swingers Discussion 41583
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsGeorgiaFeb 11 through 13 in Atlanta
TOPIC: Feb 11 through 13 in Atlanta
Created by: Meow
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm making my first trip to Georgia this coming weekend (February 11-13), will be at Club2Risque on Friday and Pleasure Grove Nudist Resort on Saturday photoshooting website content with about 40 other Southern Charms. If anyone can tell me about either place that would be great :) Thanks! ~ CAT (aka "Shoesn Moore" on Southern Charms 3)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
LEE - thanks for the invite, but our purpose in coming to Atlanta is to shoot website content so there won't be extra time for personal socializing, when us girls get together its picture taking non-stop since some of us may never have the chance to connect again, depending on location. I was posting here looking for more info on the places I'll be, from those that are regulars there, not looking for anything else to do in town, but thanks again for the invite. Hope you have a fun party. ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
If you and the other ladies are free you should come by our party Sat nite...Atlfoxesnhounds! Email me for directions and othe information!

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I'm making my first trip to Georgia this coming weekend (February 11-13), will be at Club2Risque on Friday and Pleasure Grove Nudist Resort on Saturday photoshooting website content with about 40 other Southern Charms. If anyone can tell me about either place that would be great :) Thanks! ~ CAT (aka "Shoesn Moore" on Southern Charms 3)

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Feb 11 through 13 in Atlanta