AtlFoxesNHounds @ 2Risque : Swingers Discussion 45090
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsGeorgiaAtlFoxesNHounds @ 2Risque
TOPIC: AtlFoxesNHounds @ 2Risque
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
AtlFoxesNHounds @ 2Risque.....FREE PARTY for all Group Members.....Discuss this event here.....View event
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A GREAT party last night...For those of you who came..thank you ..for those of you who didnt come..you missed a great event...Watch this space for future FoxesNHounds events!!!!

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
No more sign ups please. We have turned in the liist and have maxxed out or guest list.

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
BellaCat sent everyone on the sign up list a request for name and email address...If we do not recieve this back by Wed around 6 pm you WILL NOT get in free to the club on Fri nite. You can reply to either of us on here or to our email addresses; BellaCat74 or Bobb7954 ..both on yahoo.

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
LAST CHANCE>>>>>>If you havent contacted me with a name and email address I cannot promise you that they will let yoiu in free Friday night. You have 48 hours to get this information to me and be confirmed ont he list! Either contact me here or at Bobb7954 on yahoo

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
One week till the party at 2Risque...If you dont contact me by the 13th with a name and email address I cant promise you will get in free at the club...This is not my request but the clubs...PLEASE send info to me on here or to bobb7954 on Yahoo.

Thanks

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I have recieved a total of ONE email from someone signed up for this party. If you dont email me with an email address and name you WILL NOT be admitted free on the 15th. I would hate for you to come all the way to the club and not be able to take advantage of this special free party.

Lee

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I have posted this in a couple of places...BUT...If you are signed up here for our party at 2Risque...YOU WILL NOT GET IN FOR FREE ...unless you email me your name and email address. This is not my rule but 2Risque requires this of all people admitted free that night!

You have until the 13th to send this to me, but I would appricate it earlier so that I dont have a ton of emails at the last minute.

Thanks and see ya t 2Risque!!!!!

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
As we have posted previously..this event is open to ALL SLS members, you do not have to be a AtlFoxNHound member to receive free entrance to 2Risque on the 15th of July..BUT...you must send me your name and e-mail address to be on the VIP guest list to get in free. This is a rule of 2Risque, they MUST have this info or you will have to pay to get in. ALso we are limited to how many single men we can have at the event. SO if you are signed up on here as just a single man and yet are bringing a date I will need both names. We will let the single men know before the party if they will be admitted or not. 2Risque limits the single men on the party night to 30% of the total guest list. The earlier you send me your name and e-mail address the better chance you have of getting in free.

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Just a reminder for all of you who have signed up for this party...I need your names and email addresses to get you on the FREE guest list at 2Risque the night of the party! Send them soon!!!!

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
For ALL that have signed up...I need you to send me by email your first name and email address. The VIP guest list will be made up from your name and address. This is a Club requirement. If we do not have this information you will NOT get the free entance into the club the night of the party!

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(63 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: AtlFoxesNHounds @ 2Risque