West Caribbean cruise 06 : Swingers Discussion 51647
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsFloridaWest Caribbean cruise 06
TOPIC: West Caribbean cruise 06
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
West. Caribbean cruise 06.....Join us for a week of fun on land and water.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi we are very Intrested BUt Exactly Which Cruise Line and what ship will you be sailing On.

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
The only cruises RCCI allows topless are it's euro cruises, and yes it is on the highest deck! Anyone that has cruised with RCCI and read the info book in the cabin, this is where it talks about topless sunbathing

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Hi, Looking at the list of people attending, it seems like more than 25% of people attending are single males. Is that the case ? We're not looking to attend a "kickstand party" like my man says. Are you allowing single men to attend ?

Southampton NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
please go to the website and if you still have questions call mellissa.. raven was in hospital last week and came home on thurs. and needs to rest thankss

looking forward to seeing everyone in sept.

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
i was on a carnival cruise and was told only carnival had a topless deck but wish everyone a fun time might have to go anyway

Mountain Home ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hate to break bad news but I have to ask; when did Royal Caribbean start allowing topless sunbathing? They stopped that about 8 years ago. Also, the 'Freedom of the Seas' is a going to be a family / kids oriented ship. So I wouldn't being expecting topless anything being allowed. My information is based on the fact that I work for one of the largest Royal Caribbean cruise dealers (top 100) in the country. I was recently on a 'cruise agents only' cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas and attended a seminar hosted by Richard Fain (CEO Royal Caribbean Int.), Adam Goldstein (President Royal Caribbean Int. ) and Lisa Bauer (Senior VP, North American Sales, RCI). The Freedom of the Seas was discussed at quite length with no mention of a top deck, topless section. However, please don't be discouraged. The Freedom is going to be a fasntastic ship. RCI has talked about an agents only pre-inaugural cruise in late May (she goes in service June 6th) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of getting on board ahead of the public. I'm sure your group will have a great time.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(18 posts)
welcome to all those signed up.. we are looking forward to meeting everyone and haveing a blast. make sure you contact Melissa and let her know Raven (PiercedDesire) sent ya :) or that you signed up on SLS this is going to be such a great curise and lots of fun..

hope to hear from you.

raven and matt

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
well youll have to let us know how the ship is..:) we cant wait to go surfing..:)

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
hi Guys we're going on the Freedom of the Sees July 9 from Miami. So can't be on 2 the same year. Should be a great cruise. We'll let you know

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
West. Caribbean cruise 06.....Join us for a week of fun on land and water.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: West Caribbean cruise 06