Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida The Fantasy House (Deland)
TOPIC: The Fantasy House (Deland)
Created by: lv2eatout
Original Starting post for this thread:
Horraayy!!! The Fantasy House (Deland) has re-opened for business. They have relocated to a new house just minutes from their old location. We went last night and the party was wonderful...full house!! The rooms are large, airy and clean. The music was hopping and the social area was charged with lively dancing people. The viewing area is large and open. Regulation pool table. The food and dessert selection was tasty. We love the host and hostess -Debbie and Mike. They are hosting parties on Friday and Saturday nights....single men are allowed but most are regulars and are very polite. We wish them all the best of luck in the future....may they have tons of success....if last night was any indication then they will have no problems.......GOOD LUCK!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
The Fantasy House does allow single men but the couples always out number the singles at this club. The singles there are also regulars that respect couples privacy. I get approached alot by single men and just say no and that's that... it has never been a problem for me. This club is large enough where you can find a room where the couples are all hanging out and stay there. Give them a try you won't be dissapointed.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Thanks for the great posting !! Just think this is only two of the wonderful people you will meet at The Fantasy House I hope anyone reading this Forum will give The Fantasy House a try I do not believe you will be disappointed!!

Deland FL
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Horraayy!!! The Fantasy House (Deland) has re-opened for business. They have relocated to a new house just minutes from their old location. We went last night and the party was wonderful...full house!! The rooms are large, airy and clean. The music was hopping and the social area was charged with lively dancing people. The viewing area is large and open. Regulation pool table. The food and dessert selection was tasty. We love the host and hostess -Debbie and Mike. They are hosting parties on Friday and Saturday nights....single men are allowed but most are regulars and are very polite. We wish them all the best of luck in the future....may they have tons of success....if last night was any indication then they will have no problems.......GOOD LUCK!!!

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: The Fantasy House (Deland)