Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Sexy Spring Swing
TOPIC: Sexy Spring Swing
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sexy Spring Swing.....Spring Fling? Spring Swing!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are going to reserve space for thirty at Old Bay Steamer - last time we reserved space for ten and had twice that number. This event will be larger, and more people are coming to the cocktails & dinner. We had no idea that the Welcome Dinner would be such a great way to break the ice and help new people meet each other. We also were surprised at how popular it was, and how much fun people had last time. Old Bay Steamer has great food, and is located just down the road from the party location (less than 1/4 mile). We look forward to seeing you there!

Pensacola Beach FL
Username hidden
(63 posts)
hi everyone! Just wondering what this Swing Spring Fling is all about? And Wondering if it will be at the exact same place as the Mardi Gras was at. It was our first party and we did not get to got to the School Girl one although I wish I could have been there to se all the sexy ladies. Wel I look forward to hearing back from someone. And remember if you are intrested in us check out our profile a_curious_kitten!!!

Love Kitten

Pigeon Forge TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hello Everyone We would like to say we will be going to the sexy swing fling on the 18th and we look forward to having a great time as we always do, and meeting some new ppl there . The Florida social always throw a fantastic bash . See you there . D & B

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(52 posts)
what exactly is the spring swing fling? We went to our first in Pensacola for MArdi Gras the 19. We had a good time, but beside the point can you give me a little extra detail on this.

Thanx, KITTEN

Pigeon Forge TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Sexy Spring Swing.....Spring Fling? Spring Swing!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Sexy Spring Swing