Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Please I need information
TOPIC: Please I need information
Created by: leasxm
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, We are going to South Florida at the end of this week for 5 days looking for nude sunbathing and, if possible, some adult fun. We have heard about Haulover Beach and Rooftop but we don't know were they are located and what exactly is going on there. Can anyone help? Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Although not in Miami area, Playalinda near Cocoa Beach is really great. It is part of the Canaveral National Seashore and a very pretty beach. Also Apollo Beach at New Smyrna is even better, but further north. I will be there this Friday.....can't wait!

New Smyrna Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Roof Top is going threw changes right now, but they are still open, they have new owners and are adding a bunch of stuff really nice place to go with the pool 5 floors un and a great view, Big Pool also.

Hollywood FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
those that complain about the general lack of amenities are correct. The truth is that Haulover is a NUDIST beach. It has been *discovered* by swingers, but it is first and foremost a legal nudist beach, not a swingers beach. The nudists that enjoy that area don't care a bit about the lack of puff and fluff as far as accomodations go. The nudists spend their entire day in the sun at Haulover and are totally exhausted when they get back to their rooms. They get a couple of hours sleep before getting back up at the crack of dawn to enjoy another day at the beach. What they care about is clean linen, hot water in the showers and being as close to the beach as possible. I'd suggest checking out another area if ammenities appealing to the sensabilities of swingers is what your looking for. Tom

Clearfield UT
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Hi, We are going to South Florida at the end of this week for 5 days looking for nude sunbathing and, if possible, some adult fun. We have heard about Haulover Beach and Rooftop but we don't know were they are located and what exactly is going on there. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Green Cove Springs FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Please I need information