Nude sail cruise : Swingers Discussion 33130
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsFloridaNude sail cruise
TOPIC: Nude sail cruise
Created by: MikeFr
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone know of a "lifestyle" Barefoot-style cruise? We're thinking of a Windjammer cruise this fall, but a swinger cruise like that would be icing on the cake......

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I suggest you look into Aphrodite Cruises. You obviously have sailing experience and it would probably be cheaper to rent the boat directly, but the nice thing about Aphrodite is that you just sit back while they cook, clean and take you throughout the BVI's. They know some great secluded spots and it is worth the extra few dollars so that you don't have to plan, work or do anything but relax and soak up some sun.

We are planning a trip in December, if anyone's interested... let us know.

Bob & Tess

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
HI Sailers:

I dont know of any commercial trips but I am thinking and planning a trip to sail the British Virgin Islands later this fall after Hurricane season. I will be renting a 40' Cat and four couples would be perfect. I am hoping to find three other couples that have some experience sailing cats or any sailing experience. If you have never sailed the BVI's you can not believe how wonderful and fun it is.

Mandeville LA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
try AprhoditeCruises dot com. We have heard nothing but good things about their charters. We met the owners and they are great. Let us know if you go...

Bob & Tess

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
HI guys ..You might want to look here: http://www.lifestyles-tours.com

They offer some great trips for people in the life style.. My next question is have you guys ever tried Hedos 2 or 3 in Jamaica ?

Talk about alot of fun.... I will admit, you'll most likely have to come home to recover from your vacation... Good luck...Rns

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Anyone know of a "lifestyle" Barefoot-style cruise? We're thinking of a Windjammer cruise this fall, but a swinger cruise like that would be icing on the cake......

Temple Terrace FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Nude sail cruise