Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Moving to Florida
TOPIC: Moving to Florida
Created by: swingcouple_tn
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I are moving to Florida because of his job. Right now He is down there but moving around a lot from motel to motel. Our plan is to live in the Lakeland area or at least in the central Florida area. I would enjoy getting to know some of the local SLS members. Part of me is scared about moving into an area where I know no one. Will I fit in? Will I make friends? I am sure some of you have gone through a move like this and know what I mean. I am looking forward to the move but I grew up here in Chattanooga. I hope Florida is ready for us!!!!!!! If anyone want to email I would like that. Also if you want to suggest nice places to live or even places to stay away from I would appreciate that too. Thanks in advance.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We're moving to Florida at the end of this month-- but we'll be in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Good luck with the relocation! :)

Monkey and Chouchou

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband and I are moving to Florida because of his job. Right now He is down there but moving around a lot from motel to motel. Our plan is to live in the Lakeland area or at least in the central Florida area. I would enjoy getting to know some of the local SLS members. Part of me is scared about moving into an area where I know no one. Will I fit in? Will I make friends? I am sure some of you have gone through a move like this and know what I mean. I am looking forward to the move but I grew up here in Chattanooga. I hope Florida is ready for us!!!!!!! If anyone want to email I would like that. Also if you want to suggest nice places to live or even places to stay away from I would appreciate that too. Thanks in advance.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Moving to Florida