Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Lifetime price hike
TOPIC: Lifetime price hike
Created by: DaveJo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looks like someone's on a "get rich quick" scheme here. The upkeep on this site is bottom of the barrel as it is, why would anyone want to pay more? I have sent numerous e-mails to both tech and the webmaster concerning video posts. I got two responces. One form tech saying they had go good answer, the other from webmaster asking if ours was posted yet. Even offered to help out with previewing if that was the issue being as how i'm a webmaster myself. Webmaster, a little correspondence goes a long way. Ignoring people only aggravates them. BTW, i'm still waiting for my refund. Dave

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I'm not sure i'd compare it to a meal that i didn't care for. I've never been one to try to pull somthing like that. I just wouldn't go back again. I do know that as a webmaster myself that you owe your members the consideration of keeping them informed, especially when they are specifically contacted about a problem. On my site, if a member has a problem and requests a refund with a legitimate reason, i am obligated to honor their request. I really never expect a refund here, just thought it would get webbies attention. Guess not. As far as the "Free Membership", be honest and look at what you get for it. There's not a whole lot you can do other then browse. My whole point here is this: If there is a real problem with the video section, why don't they post on the front page what it is and let people know. I'm sure we're not the only ones that have questions or are getting aggravated with it. Also, without realizing it, i posted the original message in the wrong place. It should have gone in the general discussion. Sorry about that. PS. Remember this...The content that members make available is exactly what makes this site money. Think about it

Deland FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
geees.I am not sure if i was the webbie here I woudl give out refunds. They allow you to be a free memeber to see if you wish to join. you can join on 1 month or however many you want. You made the decision and used the site.Thats like going to dinner eating the whole meal then complaining that the meal was not good and you wish not to pay for it.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Looks like someone's on a "get rich quick" scheme here. The upkeep on this site is bottom of the barrel as it is, why would anyone want to pay more? I have sent numerous e-mails to both tech and the webmaster concerning video posts. I got two responces. One form tech saying they had go good answer, the other from webmaster asking if ours was posted yet. Even offered to help out with previewing if that was the issue being as how i'm a webmaster myself. Webmaster, a little correspondence goes a long way. Ignoring people only aggravates them. BTW, i'm still waiting for my refund. Dave

Deland FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Lifetime price hike