Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Jewel Of The Seas Cruise
TOPIC: Jewel Of The Seas Cruise TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: SwingLifeStyleTravel
Original Starting post for this thread:
Jewel Of The Seas Cruise.....Hottest swingers cruise of the winter!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are two running topics about this cruise. Please visit: forums - travel - cruise talk to continue this conversation so everyone is discussing in one place.

The green thumb means confirmed by our travel partner Topless Travel. Many of those signed up have not booked yet or are not actually on the cruise, or may have booked with another travel agent.

Single males, if any, will be very limited. It's my understanding that they must be accompanied by a female.

As for the price, this price includes ALL gratuities, which can add up to hundreds of dollars. Also, a swingers cruise is like a swingers club, it cost more than a regular club, for many reasons.

This topic is now closed. Please visit: forums - travel - cruise talk to continue this conversation.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
what is the green thumbs up on the event list mean

Toano VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We were told the same thing about the single guys & r a little concerned as well...just counting the ones that signed up there's 36. Filling the empty cabins? Oh well screw it-Party deck 9!

Auburn NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Just signed up...only choice left was deck 4. Still better than not going. This will be our first lifestyle cruise. Looking forward to meeting people from all over the country.

King Of Prussia PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
i was assured that single guys can not go on the cruise without a female partner. Hope thats true.

we will be at the Hilton Saturday and Sunday

Riverton NJ
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I don't think we'll go. I looked up the price of this cruise on the Vacations to Go web site, and the regular inside room rate for this cruise is $349 per person. It's $800+ for this cruise... sorry, but I don't think so Tim....

Walled Lake MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Unfortunately, we will miss the pre-parties because we are arriving the day the boat leaves! We are planning to spend a couple of days that Caliente after the trip (for rest and recovery!). We are on deck ten enjoying our first lifestyle cruise! We are looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time!

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
we will be in tampa jan 1st lets get to gether bob sue

Lindenhurst NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hello...We live on the water in St Petersburg, near Tampa and would love to meet prior to the cruise...beach bar, drinks,dinner and possible hot tub over looking the water...Watch dolphins in the backyard... Let us know...Karen and Craig...We are on deck 7, not sure of the room...

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are concerned about the amount of single guys signed up.We were under the impression that this was a COUPLES cruise.Does anyone else share our concerns?

Beachwood OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
TOPIC: Jewel Of The Seas Cruise TOPIC LOCKED