Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Delaware friction's RED HOT FANTASY at TPA in MD
TOPIC: friction's RED HOT FANTASY at TPA in MD
Created by: PhillyFriction
Original Starting post for this thread:
FRICTION's

Red Hot Fantasy ON PREMISE at TPA (The Private Affair)

MARYLAND

November 5

Anything Red & Sexxy & get ready to come Sizzle with us & the coolest ON Premise club

Wear your Naughtiest RED Hot lingerie, club wear or anything you want cause Anything Goes!

WE PACKED THE HOUSE LAST TIME & THIS WILL SELL OUT - PLEASE DO NOT WAIT & MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS THROUGH THEM NOW BYOB On premise club located in Northeast Maryland off I 95. Close to PA, DE, & DC.

Please visit their site for all info & exact location at theprivateaffair com and to Pay for Party

Annual membership fee if you are not a member is $40.00 (CAN NOT BEAT THAT PRICE)

Party includes:

A delicious buffet, mixers (soda, juices. Ice, etc...), entertainment provided by a 'high-energy' DJ, full use of the facilities, HOT PLAYROOMS, Dance floor with Pole and dance cage. (remember - all beverages, bottles, and coolers must be checked at the bar upon entering the club.)

Near by Hotel for all coming from out of town is:

Ramada Perryville 61 Heather Lane I-95 Exit 93 Perryville, MD 21903 410-575-6954

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
FRICTION's

Red Hot Fantasy ON PREMISE at TPA (The Private Affair)

MARYLAND

November 5

Anything Red & Sexxy & get ready to come Sizzle with us & the coolest ON Premise club

Wear your Naughtiest RED Hot lingerie, club wear or anything you want cause Anything Goes!

WE PACKED THE HOUSE LAST TIME & THIS WILL SELL OUT - PLEASE DO NOT WAIT & MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS THROUGH THEM NOW BYOB On premise club located in Northeast Maryland off I 95. Close to PA, DE, & DC.

Please visit their site for all info & exact location at theprivateaffair com and to Pay for Party

Annual membership fee if you are not a member is $40.00 (CAN NOT BEAT THAT PRICE)

Party includes:

A delicious buffet, mixers (soda, juices. Ice, etc...), entertainment provided by a 'high-energy' DJ, full use of the facilities, HOT PLAYROOMS, Dance floor with Pole and dance cage. (remember - all beverages, bottles, and coolers must be checked at the bar upon entering the club.)

Near by Hotel for all coming from out of town is:

Ramada Perryville 61 Heather Lane I-95 Exit 93 Perryville, MD 21903 410-575-6954

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(4442 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: friction's RED HOT FANTASY at TPA in MD