Saturday December 17th - PARTY : Swingers Discussion 192559
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsDelawareSaturday December 17th - PARTY
TOPIC: Saturday December 17th - PARTY
Created by: bikerlovecouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Saturday December 17th, 2011, I will be having our annual OPEN house for xmas, it is a party, family, friends and children are invited, u do not have to stay long. What im cooking is ham, turkey, dirty rice, red beans, rice and gator meat, mac & potatoe salad, corn pudding, steamed veggies, mashed potatoes, cold veggies, fruit, salad, cheese, pepproni, baked beans and more. I have all the fixings for liquor drinks, oh im making peanut butter cookies, chocolate cookies and banana - nut bread, I have hot dogs for the kiddies. all i ask is please let me know if you are definitely coming so that way i have a head count, we will start serving food at 2pm, oh and it is BYOBooze, and maybe chips, pretzels, crackers, pepproni. life style later on that night

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Saturday December 17th, 2011, I will be having our annual OPEN house for xmas, it is a party, family, friends and children are invited, u do not have to stay long. What im cooking is ham, turkey, dirty rice, red beans, rice and gator meat, mac & potatoe salad, corn pudding, steamed veggies, mashed potatoes, cold veggies, fruit, salad, cheese, pepproni, baked beans and more. I have all the fixings for liquor drinks, oh im making peanut butter cookies, chocolate cookies and banana - nut bread, I have hot dogs for the kiddies. all i ask is please let me know if you are definitely coming so that way i have a head count, we will start serving food at 2pm, oh and it is BYOBooze, and maybe chips, pretzels, crackers, pepproni. life style later on that night

Valdosta GA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Saturday December 17th - PARTY