Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Delaware Major MILF Camouflage Party and Ms Tabu May 12th Only at TABU!
TOPIC: Major MILF Camouflage Party and Ms Tabu May 12th Only at TABU!
Created by: TABU_Social_Club
Original Starting post for this thread:
Major MILF Camouflage Party and Ms Tabu May 12th....Only at TABU! Major M.I.L.F. Party with Miss Tabu 2011 Contest We will be having a Major M.I.L.F. Party to help all the Sexy Mom's of Tabu be honored by us and the men that love them Sooooooo Much! Is there a Sexy M.I.L.F in your life? Bring her to Tabu Tonight!

So Ladies if you want, find your sexiest Camouflage outfit and come party with us!! Plus you will have10 Lovely Ladies competing for the title Miss Tabu Tonight as your hostesses for the evening. What better way to spend the evening. They will do almost anything to gain your votes!!

The Winner Gets:

1 FREE Year to Tabu 4 days and 3 Nights at Hedo Scores Prize Package for the 3 couples , Limo From Tabu to Scores on a Friday, $250 Bar Tab at Scores and entrance for all 3 couples to Tabu when you return

Join us for a very entertaining night with tons of great sexy fun for everyone!! So Guys treat the mother of your children or just the sexy lady in your life to a wonderful night at TABU and indulge her!!

Open 9 pm - 3 am. (Contest will be just after midnight)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Major MILF Camouflage Party and Ms Tabu May 12th....Only at TABU! Major M.I.L.F. Party with Miss Tabu 2011 Contest We will be having a Major M.I.L.F. Party to help all the Sexy Mom's of Tabu be honored by us and the men that love them Sooooooo Much! Is there a Sexy M.I.L.F in your life? Bring her to Tabu Tonight!

So Ladies if you want, find your sexiest Camouflage outfit and come party with us!! Plus you will have10 Lovely Ladies competing for the title Miss Tabu Tonight as your hostesses for the evening. What better way to spend the evening. They will do almost anything to gain your votes!!

The Winner Gets:

1 FREE Year to Tabu 4 days and 3 Nights at Hedo Scores Prize Package for the 3 couples , Limo From Tabu to Scores on a Friday, $250 Bar Tab at Scores and entrance for all 3 couples to Tabu when you return

Join us for a very entertaining night with tons of great sexy fun for everyone!! So Guys treat the mother of your children or just the sexy lady in your life to a wonderful night at TABU and indulge her!!

Open 9 pm - 3 am. (Contest will be just after midnight)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Major MILF Camouflage Party and Ms Tabu May 12th Only at TABU!