Single Male-Female in Connecticut Say hello here!! : Swingers Discussion 218424101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsConnecticutSingle Male-Female in Connecticut Say hello here!!
TOPIC: Single Male-Female in Connecticut Say hello here!!
Created by: ParagonStudly
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Alright, first things FIRST: If there is a thread like this already out there, apologies for making a duplicate. I didn't browse deep enough to notice. SECOND: I'm not looking to make this a meat market to where everyone is like "let's fuck!!" That's not fun!! While that's the ultimate goal, if everything clicks, the main point here is to introduce yourself to other local singles interested in, well, other singles. Also, lots of events, about 85% of them, are geared towards couples. And single meet and greets, while fun, go upwards of a 100 dollar entry fee. While I do not mind paying that as I take swinging seriously, that can get pricey of you're the outgoing type like myself. Yes, I have to curb my outgoing tendencies. ;-)

I've had good experiences with both couples and singles here, so I'd like to perhaps project those good fortunes out there and see what happens. Also, its a slight bit difficult to meet someone within a 20 mile radius. LOL Everyone I have had the pleasure of meeting has been within 50 miles.

Again, introduce yourself. Chat it up. Throw ideas out there.You get the idea...

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Single Male-Female in Connecticut Say hello here!!