Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Connecticut Happy Holiday
TOPIC: Happy Holiday
Created by: kbella
Original Starting post for this thread:
Twas the night of the party, when all thru the bar, Not a vanilla was stirring, the singles were still afar. The balloons were all hung at the bar with care, In hope that the masses soon would be there. The Mrs. in her tank and I in my chaps, Where busying are heads for no night’s nap. When out in the parking lot there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my stool to see what was the matter. Away to the door I flew, time to hide my stash, The ladies tore open the shirts and started to flash. There was a moon and a breast and something about snow, Give me an image of who would get to blow. When, what to my wondering eyes should see, As many couple as could fill the sea. With a quick little hummer, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment who was on my dick. More rapid and deeper I had just came, The people were flooding in I had to remember names. Now Bella, now Irish and Wecame, To the top of the table now dance for them all, Now dance away, dance away, let them crawl the wall. As the sexy ladies looked at my crotch they looked as they might cry, When they meet me with no obstacles may they mount my fly. So up on the mount was the course they were to choose, With a wad of cum…WOW what great shoes! And then, in a twinkling, I saw in there eye, They looked up at me and said “Oh My”. As I drew my head down and was turning around, Going down on the Mrs. with such great bound. She was dressed in Red and Black from head to toe, Her dress was all stain with I don’t know. With her legs wrapped around my neck, I look at all the others and said “What the heck”. Her eyes, how the twinkled. Her dimples how merry, It’s been awhile since I’ve had a cherry! She squirted in my mouth I wiped my brow, As I wiped my chin some guy gave me a bow. A cock in her cunt she held tight, As he fucked her harder it felt so right. He had a grin from cheek to cheek, I could have sworn I heard her squeak. He was chubby and plump, what a dick, As she giggled she asked for a lick. With a wink of my eye and a twist of my head, Soon gave this chick the go ahead. She spoke not a word, but went straight to her work, She filled her mouth and felt the girl jerk. And inserting a finger, And really made her linger. She sprang to her husband, and gave him a hug, As she whispered in his ear “She gave my nipple a tug”. But all we heard as we left out of sight, Merry Fucking Christmas and to all a better night.

Lust and Licks Bella

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Twas the night of the party, when all thru the bar, Not a vanilla was stirring, the singles were still afar. The balloons were all hung at the bar with care, In hope that the masses soon would be there. The Mrs. in her tank and I in my chaps, Where busying are heads for no night’s nap. When out in the parking lot there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my stool to see what was the matter. Away to the door I flew, time to hide my stash, The ladies tore open the shirts and started to flash. There was a moon and a breast and something about snow, Give me an image of who would get to blow. When, what to my wondering eyes should see, As many couple as could fill the sea. With a quick little hummer, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment who was on my dick. More rapid and deeper I had just came, The people were flooding in I had to remember names. Now Bella, now Irish and Wecame, To the top of the table now dance for them all, Now dance away, dance away, let them crawl the wall. As the sexy ladies looked at my crotch they looked as they might cry, When they meet me with no obstacles may they mount my fly. So up on the mount was the course they were to choose, With a wad of cum…WOW what great shoes! And then, in a twinkling, I saw in there eye, They looked up at me and said “Oh My”. As I drew my head down and was turning around, Going down on the Mrs. with such great bound. She was dressed in Red and Black from head to toe, Her dress was all stain with I don’t know. With her legs wrapped around my neck, I look at all the others and said “What the heck”. Her eyes, how the twinkled. Her dimples how merry, It’s been awhile since I’ve had a cherry! She squirted in my mouth I wiped my brow, As I wiped my chin some guy gave me a bow. A cock in her cunt she held tight, As he fucked her harder it felt so right. He had a grin from cheek to cheek, I could have sworn I heard her squeak. He was chubby and plump, what a dick, As she giggled she asked for a lick. With a wink of my eye and a twist of my head, Soon gave this chick the go ahead. She spoke not a word, but went straight to her work, She filled her mouth and felt the girl jerk. And inserting a finger, And really made her linger. She sprang to her husband, and gave him a hug, As she whispered in his ear “She gave my nipple a tug”. But all we heard as we left out of sight, Merry Fucking Christmas and to all a better night.

Lust and Licks Bella

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Happy Holiday