Friction Feel The Heat Ct-ma Area : Swingers Discussion 215645
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsConnecticutFriction Feel The Heat Ct-ma Area
TOPIC: Friction Feel The Heat Ct-ma Area
Created by: PhillyFriction
Original Starting post for this thread:
Friction Feel The Heat Ct/ma Area.....1st kick off party in ct/ma area.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking for a couple that was at the party both young in their 30's she was wearing a black dress and green shoes and loved Pizza...LOL...

Easton MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have replied that we want to attend and we do not have a hotel name or directions as of yet. How do we get this info?

Franklin NH
Username hidden
(1 post)
game on!!!! so ready to party my ass off with so many sexy new people!! i'm so excited to finally party with new englanders....i'm from boston ;)

see everyone tomorrow!!

ki_bi

Phila PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
If you are attending the Ct/Mass party this weekend, There are some important updates you must know. Info is for approved members and registered members on our site only. Please look for our email late tonight (check spam folders) or tom morning & if not on our email list, please request to asap by "Registering" on our site (give your screen name here for quick approval) or email us at parties at phillyfriction com to get on our email list.

Only a few rooms left as of today, hotel is almost sold out. Party is huge and hot!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(4441 posts)
There is NO PARKING FEE FOR ANY FRICTION PEOPLE either staying or just coming in for the party. Parking is FREE! If you are not staying, just see us at the party check in and we will validate your parking ticket! ONLY we can validate it, not the front desk as its only for Friction Members

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(27 posts)
SO ready for this weekend!! Me, Heather and Mel (kissitbiteit) will be driving up on Saturday. Ha, that should be an adventure in itself but so can't wait to meet all of you. I will be at the front desk for the first few hours then ON THE POLE the rest of the night!! Feel free to bring me Vodka and Red bulls so I'm good and ready to dance & party lol

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(88 posts)
That's the problem with an airport hotel.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
i don't understand why u guys don't aloud single man we pay just like everybody else

Bristol CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
Is this a couples and single women event?...No single Men?

Waterbury CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey, PhillyFriction, can we find out the location of this party?

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Friction Feel The Heat Ct-ma Area