Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Connecticut Factory 52
TOPIC: Factory 52
Created by: secretfantasies4
Original Starting post for this thread:
Been seeing some post about Factory 52 in Connecticut. Can somebody tell us about this place?

Thank you

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Open a FetLife account and it’s usually listed under events. They want to see your account, and then once you respond that youre going to attend they will send the address and what is expected. They are very organized. It’s a nice space and they do all kinds of events, including all bi male nights and that sort of thing.

Lyme CT US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
All the rules are posted along with the event posting. Each organizer can set their own rules. There is no membership or anything like that. Factory 52 is a 3,000 sq. ft private entertainment venue with...

a dedicated dance floor w/ premium sound & lighting plenty of comfortable seating private bar area (BYOB Check-in) open & semi-private play areas private lockers for your belongings (bring your own lock) Plentiful safe & street parking

If you poke around online you’ll find contact info and address

W Hartford CT US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Search for Factory 52 on FetLife and you see how it works.

Fairfield CT US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you. That was my guess. I haven't been able to get invited there yet. Maybe someday.

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)
Factory 52 is a private event space in Middletown. 3000sq ft of space to mingle,dance and play if you'd like.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Driving me crazy as well. It is even worse for me because I belong to a group that has events there so I keep getting the alerts. My guess is, it is a private club, not open to the public. I just sent a text to the host of one of the parties, asking about the club, we will see what information I get. No, I am not going to post his name or text number.

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)
good question, have been seeing the same but cannot find an address, website, hours or any other info.

Branford CT US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Been seeing some post about Factory 52 in Connecticut. Can somebody tell us about this place?

Thank you

Ansonia CT US
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Factory52