Club4play Swing's Into Connecticut ~ Cum Swing With Us ;-) ~ : Swingers Discussion 217352
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsConnecticutClub4play Swing's Into Connecticut ~ Cum Swing With Us ;-) ~
TOPIC: Club4play Swing's Into Connecticut ~ Cum Swing With Us ;-) ~
Created by: the4reals
Original Starting post for this thread:
Club4play Swing's Into Connecticut ~ Cum Swing With Us ;-) ~.....Another club take-over.....Discuss this event here.....View event
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are in room 153. Dinner at the Maine fish market at 5:30 come by and join us and 2 other couple

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Hello: Tonite will be full of fun, We have reserved our room. #157, we'll be arriving around 6ish... Welcomed to stop and say HI ;)

Springfield MA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hay guys, we will be getting there early, then off to dinner locally. Anyone wanting to join us post a way to find you. Harry & Sarah

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(14 posts)
pre-party in room 178 for those who want to arrive early hope to see you there...

East Hartford CT

Username hidden
(6 posts)
We are having a small pre-party in our room for an hour or so before the main event. jello shots and some snacks will be provided hope to see you there. I will post the room # on the day of the party here and on the tagline.thanks

East Hartford CT

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hi, I am a single male looking to be introduced to the lifestyle, how would I become approved to attend this event?

Southington CT

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Club4play Swing's Into Connecticut ~ Cum Swing With Us ;-) ~.....Another club take-over.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Agawam MA

Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Club4play Swing's Into Connecticut ~ Cum Swing With Us ;-) ~