personal note from NLCC : Swingers Discussion 70084
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCanadapersonal note from NLCC
TOPIC: personal note from NLCC
Created by: mikmar
Original Starting post for this thread:
ATTENTION ~ PERSONAL NOTE FROM NLCC - 2006-12-11 15:35:26 Hello: First and foremost, I would Like to thank you for taking this time to read my letter.

I would like to give an explanation as to why the Christmas party was cancelled and to invite you to come and bring in the New Year with us.

It was canceled due to the weather, lack of response and wishing not to let down anyone that might be coming from out of town for just a few couples. I also would like to let you know if everyone would have contacted me or made the event payment in advance we would have had many couple coming out for the party, but unfortunately only a few contacted me prior to the cancellation date - everyone else contacted me after I canceled the party, to tell me that they were planning on attending, so this is why I am writing this newsletter to let you know why I am asking you to contact me in advance.

On a personal level I would like to explain to you, that I have been working on my club for about 4 months. I am working very hard to have a club in a permanent location in this area for everyone to enjoy.

I would like you to know why at this time, I ask that you contact me and to register and pay in advance if you plan to attend an event.

As a new club in Niagara area it takes time to build clientele, and until I have a larger number of couples registered, in order to have an event, I must know that there will be a sufficient amount of couples attending - not just for my sake but to ensure that the couples that are attending will enjoy themselves. I will tell you that for having been open for only 4 months, I do have a good amount of registered couples and it is growing nicely. I have spoken to and met very nice couples that have just been great, and I am hoping to meet many more, but I need your help on this, so lets bring in the New Year with a BANG!

Once I have a higher percentage of registered couples then I will know that there will be enough couples each week attending so that everyone will have a good time and we can keep having parties each weekend.

And then you will no longer need to contact me in advance unless it is a special occasion like NEW YEARS EVE (dinner is being provided so therefore I need advance notice)

I have waived the membership fee for the time being, because, every new business has a period of adjustment, and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to come and see what we are all about and to meet other couples before buying a membership.

SPECIAL NEW YEARS OFFER

BRING ANOTHER COUPLE OR BUY YOUR TICKET ON LINE RECEIVE A FREE SIX MONTH MEMBERSHIP

I have planned a really nice dinner and dance for New Years Eve, I would like you to know that this WILL NOT BE CANCELLED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I will bring in the New Year with a BANG so come out and have a great time. Buy your tickets now, if you buy your ticket thru PayPal. A receipt will be e-mailed to you (by me) that you can print and bring with you to the party and receive your New Years ticket at the door (I assure you that PayPal is a very secure way of payment) So therefore if you would be so kind to please register and pay event fees in advance.

You can also make arrangements with me, if you do not wish to pay on the Internet. Contact ~ 905-932-1312, Info at nature llove couples club

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF COUPLES TO MAKE IT A GREAT NEW YEAR!

THANK YOU AND HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Linda NLCC

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
ATTENTION ~ PERSONAL NOTE FROM NLCC - 2006-12-11 15:35:26 Hello: First and foremost, I would Like to thank you for taking this time to read my letter.

I would like to give an explanation as to why the Christmas party was cancelled and to invite you to come and bring in the New Year with us.

It was canceled due to the weather, lack of response and wishing not to let down anyone that might be coming from out of town for just a few couples. I also would like to let you know if everyone would have contacted me or made the event payment in advance we would have had many couple coming out for the party, but unfortunately only a few contacted me prior to the cancellation date - everyone else contacted me after I canceled the party, to tell me that they were planning on attending, so this is why I am writing this newsletter to let you know why I am asking you to contact me in advance.

On a personal level I would like to explain to you, that I have been working on my club for about 4 months. I am working very hard to have a club in a permanent location in this area for everyone to enjoy.

I would like you to know why at this time, I ask that you contact me and to register and pay in advance if you plan to attend an event.

As a new club in Niagara area it takes time to build clientele, and until I have a larger number of couples registered, in order to have an event, I must know that there will be a sufficient amount of couples attending - not just for my sake but to ensure that the couples that are attending will enjoy themselves. I will tell you that for having been open for only 4 months, I do have a good amount of registered couples and it is growing nicely. I have spoken to and met very nice couples that have just been great, and I am hoping to meet many more, but I need your help on this, so lets bring in the New Year with a BANG!

Once I have a higher percentage of registered couples then I will know that there will be enough couples each week attending so that everyone will have a good time and we can keep having parties each weekend.

And then you will no longer need to contact me in advance unless it is a special occasion like NEW YEARS EVE (dinner is being provided so therefore I need advance notice)

I have waived the membership fee for the time being, because, every new business has a period of adjustment, and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to come and see what we are all about and to meet other couples before buying a membership.

SPECIAL NEW YEARS OFFER

BRING ANOTHER COUPLE OR BUY YOUR TICKET ON LINE RECEIVE A FREE SIX MONTH MEMBERSHIP

I have planned a really nice dinner and dance for New Years Eve, I would like you to know that this WILL NOT BE CANCELLED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I will bring in the New Year with a BANG so come out and have a great time. Buy your tickets now, if you buy your ticket thru PayPal. A receipt will be e-mailed to you (by me) that you can print and bring with you to the party and receive your New Years ticket at the door (I assure you that PayPal is a very secure way of payment) So therefore if you would be so kind to please register and pay event fees in advance.

You can also make arrangements with me, if you do not wish to pay on the Internet. Contact ~ 905-932-1312, Info at nature llove couples club

THERE WILL BE A LOT OF COUPLES TO MAKE IT A GREAT NEW YEAR!

THANK YOU AND HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Linda NLCC

Welland Canada
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: personal note from NLCC