Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Canada LONDON HOTEL F-FEST
TOPIC: LONDON HOTEL F-FEST
Created by: faeriewitch
Original Starting post for this thread:
WHEN: saturday, March 22 TIME: 8pm, until ???????? WHERE: COMFORT INN, 1156 Wellington rd, London, on (519 685 9300) please use the patio door entrance,, not the main entrance. there will be a large red bow on outside of the door. ROOM/S = Room number is 118... there is a slight chance this room number can change, but here is my cell number just in case (519 984 1036, please only call for hotel info.thx) this is for serious players only... a short meet and greet followed by tons of adult fun. there will me some munchies as well as lots of cock and pussy to go around. byob and condoms. couples, thirty, single men twenty five, ladies five... thanks

ps. please rsvp asap either way so i know how many people to expect,,, it only takes a quick email or phone call. Also for men, please let me know if you are bringing someone with you. thanks

see you all there, Tracy

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
WHEN: saturday, March 22 TIME: 8pm, until ???????? WHERE: COMFORT INN, 1156 Wellington rd, London, on (519 685 9300) please use the patio door entrance,, not the main entrance. there will be a large red bow on outside of the door. ROOM/S = Room number is 118... there is a slight chance this room number can change, but here is my cell number just in case (519 984 1036, please only call for hotel info.thx) this is for serious players only... a short meet and greet followed by tons of adult fun. there will me some munchies as well as lots of cock and pussy to go around. byob and condoms. couples, thirty, single men twenty five, ladies five... thanks

ps. please rsvp asap either way so i know how many people to expect,,, it only takes a quick email or phone call. Also for men, please let me know if you are bringing someone with you. thanks

see you all there, Tracy

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: LONDON HOTEL F-FEST