Hedonism Dance-Party This Friday March 28th in Burnaby BC : Swingers Discussion 101406
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCanadaHedonism Dance-Party This Friday March 28th in Burnaby BC
TOPIC: Hedonism Dance-Party This Friday March 28th in Burnaby BC
Created by: JustineandKurt
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everybody,

Thank-you for keeping me up to date with the maybes as well as the guests that we have coming late after the concert here in town.

Needing some more music requests please.

Sound like most people are coming dressed sexy and as little clothing as possible. I will wear a costume or fetish if there is anyone else who wants to.

Again please be there at 8:00 sharp as Kurt will be there by 8:15.

There is no need to prepay anymore as it is getting too close to the event and it was mostly to cover all the goodies we have in store for you. If you are adding your name to the list now, please just pay at the door.

If you have not RSVP yet....Please do so I can have something there for you as the goodie bags for prepaid and have let me know that they are coming or maybes, are packed full of surprises and I dont want anyone totally left out.

If anyone needs to still book a room you can book it close to the group if you wish but I suggest doing so ASAP.

E mail me or call me if you have any questions,

Justine bc_hedonist at hotmail com 604 537 1419

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi everybody,

Thank-you for keeping me up to date with the maybes as well as the guests that we have coming late after the concert here in town.

Needing some more music requests please.

Sound like most people are coming dressed sexy and as little clothing as possible. I will wear a costume or fetish if there is anyone else who wants to.

Again please be there at 8:00 sharp as Kurt will be there by 8:15.

There is no need to prepay anymore as it is getting too close to the event and it was mostly to cover all the goodies we have in store for you. If you are adding your name to the list now, please just pay at the door.

If you have not RSVP yet....Please do so I can have something there for you as the goodie bags for prepaid and have let me know that they are coming or maybes, are packed full of surprises and I dont want anyone totally left out.

If anyone needs to still book a room you can book it close to the group if you wish but I suggest doing so ASAP.

E mail me or call me if you have any questions,

Justine bc_hedonist at hotmail com 604 537 1419

Vancouver Canada
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Hedonism Dance-Party This Friday March 28th in Burnaby BC