Hedonism Dance-Party Friday March 28th questions and answers : Swingers Discussion 101165
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCanadaHedonism Dance-Party Friday March 28th questions and answers
TOPIC: Hedonism Dance-Party Friday March 28th questions and answers
Created by: JustineandKurt
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi Everyone,

I just got a call from a guest with questions that I thought were important, Thank-You.

First, It is not a BYOB but a cash bar. You may want to still BYOB and mix for after dance parties. For those parties the girls may want to BYOT too lol. T for toys

Second , How many people are going to come in some sort of costume? How many people are going dressed down (little as possible)? How many are coming dressed in the tropical or Jamaica themed?

Could you leave a message in my mailbox and let me know so I can post the answers.

Last question is what is a Hedo Party and what to expect. The Dance/Party is not really much more than a meet and greet dance, but just more interactive with all the guests with a few games and contests that are played at Hedo through out the nite just to help break the ice and get people into the "party" or "sexy" mood. It is obviously island and Jamaician themed as that is where Hedonism is.

Now for my updates... Can you please be at the dance by 8:00 as Kurt will be there by 8:15.

Because we are getting close to the date and I am making goodies that has couples names on them I need to know if you are coming. After Monday night goodies will be available for last minute bookings but I cant promise for walk ins the night of. Prepay can still be used if you wish until Monday but after that it will be pay at the door, but please leave me your names in my mailbox so I know for seating.

There will be many fun prizes and door prizes.

There will be one free trip to Hedonism as well as every single person who attends the party will be entitled to 50% off booking a trip to Hedonism as well as your travel friends if booking with you.

This party is not about selling anything and I would ask that you contact me the week following the party if interested in booking.

Last but not least I have not got any suggestions for our DJ who really wants some ahead of time to see what kind of group we are music wise.Please when replying about how you are coming dressed wise, include some for me to forward.

Thanks and see you this Friday!

bc_hedonist at hotmail com

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Everyone,

I just got a call from a guest with questions that I thought were important, Thank-You.

First, It is not a BYOB but a cash bar. You may want to still BYOB and mix for after dance parties. For those parties the girls may want to BYOT too lol. T for toys

Second , How many people are going to come in some sort of costume? How many people are going dressed down (little as possible)? How many are coming dressed in the tropical or Jamaica themed?

Could you leave a message in my mailbox and let me know so I can post the answers.

Last question is what is a Hedo Party and what to expect. The Dance/Party is not really much more than a meet and greet dance, but just more interactive with all the guests with a few games and contests that are played at Hedo through out the nite just to help break the ice and get people into the "party" or "sexy" mood. It is obviously island and Jamaician themed as that is where Hedonism is.

Now for my updates... Can you please be at the dance by 8:00 as Kurt will be there by 8:15.

Because we are getting close to the date and I am making goodies that has couples names on them I need to know if you are coming. After Monday night goodies will be available for last minute bookings but I cant promise for walk ins the night of. Prepay can still be used if you wish until Monday but after that it will be pay at the door, but please leave me your names in my mailbox so I know for seating.

There will be many fun prizes and door prizes.

There will be one free trip to Hedonism as well as every single person who attends the party will be entitled to 50% off booking a trip to Hedonism as well as your travel friends if booking with you.

This party is not about selling anything and I would ask that you contact me the week following the party if interested in booking.

Last but not least I have not got any suggestions for our DJ who really wants some ahead of time to see what kind of group we are music wise.Please when replying about how you are coming dressed wise, include some for me to forward.

Thanks and see you this Friday!

bc_hedonist at hotmail com

Vancouver Canada
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Hedonism Dance-Party Friday March 28th questions and answers