Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Canada ClubCrawl The Only $5 admission Active Swingers Private Event in Michigan with Givaways!!!! 9-1-07
TOPIC: ClubCrawl The Only $5 admission Active Swingers Private Event in Michigan with Givaways!!!! 9-1-07
Created by: ClubCrawlCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
UPDATE: We will be having a raffle for a Free One Year Membership to SwingLifestyle

Also: 1st and 2nd Place winners will recieve Free HairCuts at Heidis Salon in Lakeside Mall

A Special Thanks To this Events Sponsers Heidis Salon From Lakeside Mall and Also Swinglifestyle They are the ones that keep our admission at a amazing $5 per person we now are the (Only Private Club) with $5 Admission And Hundreds of dollars in Givaways.Ask me DJ PEPE How i do it ill tell ya!!! Its a lifestyle not about the Money we love Givin Cash and prizes away!!!!

DJ PEPE

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
UPDATE: We will be having a raffle for a Free One Year Membership to SwingLifestyle

Also: 1st and 2nd Place winners will recieve Free HairCuts at Heidis Salon in Lakeside Mall

A Special Thanks To this Events Sponsers Heidis Salon From Lakeside Mall and Also Swinglifestyle They are the ones that keep our admission at a amazing $5 per person we now are the (Only Private Club) with $5 Admission And Hundreds of dollars in Givaways.Ask me DJ PEPE How i do it ill tell ya!!! Its a lifestyle not about the Money we love Givin Cash and prizes away!!!!

DJ PEPE

Warren MI
Username hidden
(975 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: ClubCrawl The Only $5 admission Active Swingers Private Event in Michigan with Givaways!!!! 9-1-07