What do Women realy want for mothers day ? : Swingers Discussion 33179
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaWhat do Women realy want for mothers day ?
TOPIC: What do Women realy want for mothers day
Created by: So_Califas_Couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with the day spa!!! Any thing to let us know how sexy you really think we are! My hubby is so great in bed, but has a hard time in the romance department....... so let me help you unromantic guys out!!!! CALL A SITTER YOURSELF!! You don't even have to go out.... just pick up dinner, most nice places have dinners to go also... candles.....bubble bath with rose peddles in the bath and on the bed.....warm oil rub down......getting the idea

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Besides the very obvious.....sex, sex and more sex, I am looking forward to a newly installed jacuzzi/whirlpool bathtub in the master bedroom. Someplace where I can lounge and soak and feel sexy. It helps that the one he is installing for me is big enough for two people! For parties bigger than two, we always have the real jacuzzi....

Hemet CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
hi there,

speaking from the female part of this couple..... A nice dildo, or vibrator would be wonderful.. or even a relaxing day at a day spa... or maybe a quite evening of female play, (with the guys watching ) There that is what I would like for mother's day... please make sure my other half gets the list also...lol Fina and Andre

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: What do Women realy want for mothers day