Swinger's Clubs : Swingers Discussion 33597
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaSwinger's Clubs
TOPIC: Swinger's Clubs
Created by: Cpl4PLAYinCA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Barry and Shell's in Oakland is the closest one to you that we have been to. Very clean and hospitable. No pressure atmosphere, one large bedroom size playroom and then several smaller rooms down to one couple only lofts. They have somewhere around 50-75 couples a night. Next closest to you that we have been to is Lush in SF. We left. Huge, huge place. It's actually a very large wharehouse. There may have been over 100 couples but so, it would take over a 1000 couples to fill the place. You can see both places web pages in the Clubs section,

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I know of an awesome swingers club or the politically correct term for this place is social club lol anyway if you ever get to Viva Las Vegas! visit Couples Oasis the people are all very friendly and very kewl no pressure do as you feel comfortable! Now if we can find one that we like here in cen cal we will all be very happy!

Merced CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Elisabeth...I would LOVE to take you*kisses*

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Hi everyone-the only problem with NASCA is that the information is not terribly updated or accurate at this point. Several of the clubs in the San Fernando Valley are not even up and running at this point. The links to reach them are no longer viable on the NASCA website. The best listings we have found for clubs are right on this website! We hope to find a club in the SFV nearby. If anyone knows of some good private parties or public for that matter here in our valley, please email us and let us know! We hear The Carnal Manor is reopening but don't know the location yet (hoping its SFV). TGIF everyone! Jazz and Lace

Woodland Hills CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Oooooh Thetis if I visit you, will you take meeeeeee? *bats lashes*

Upland CA

Username hidden
(130 posts)
I actually help host a club in Sacramento...casa-renas Blue Moon parties. We have a totally no pressure environment, you do as little or as much as you're comfortable with. Soft swing, hard swing,voyerism, it's totally up to the participants. I really like Renas parties which is why I've been with her since the beginning...I always have a blast.

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Well it's all in a couple's hand to control soft swap in a club. Just gotta be upfront and tell people what you're into and such :) Might wanna try socials/ M&G's too.........there's always new people(or experienced) that are into SS, that's a good way to hook up become friends, and whatever happens from there............happenssssssssssssss :) *muah*

Upland CA

Username hidden
(130 posts)
We are a soft wing couple and we have been to several clubs to include a week at Hedo II. We have never had any problem what so ever soft swinging. We have found that most couples that do fully swap at clubs do so in small cliques in any case. Most couples play it very safe and no thank you means just that. Go and enjoy yourselves and don't worry. We have found that soft swing is and very enjoyable way to have sex and it is very safe also. To watch and be watched with some light touching is very erotic. Almost every couple to include full swap most likey started out by soft swinging and fully understand where you are at with the lifestyle.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Best thing to do is try the nascaDOTcom website, and look under their club listings. <BR><BR>I realllllllllllllllllly doubt there might be any soft swing clubs. It's either you go for the gusto, or just find someone and do it behind closed doors...........but try Nasca and see what you come up with.

Good luck!<BR><BR>~Elisabeth~

Upland CA

Username hidden
(130 posts)
Our first timer we were nervous as hell! But we were lucky we met a nice couple and spent time with them, although we didn't swap that nigth, the experience was good and the ladies had some fun with one another. Since then we have been to a couple of house parties and hosted 2. Didn't like the 1 club we went to, but it was interesting. Now we seem to prefer private meetings with just one couple. Guess you just have to find your comfort level. sfvcouple

Sylmar CA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Swinger's Clubs