Single Females : Swingers Discussion 33447
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaSingle Females
TOPIC: Single Females
Created by: monalot2005 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
No where in Mona's post did it say that the 500 emails were from single guys. I've met over a dozen couples from this site and they all have told me that they have run into many couples that were rude, flakes and pushy. My experience has been that some couples prefer single guys because we are generally more flexible on scheduling and can respond to spur of the moment urges. I'm too busy for spur of the moment meetings so I have to pass most if the time. I don't take it personal if they want to play today and not next week. It's the nature of the lifestyle. I have tried to set some couples up with other couples and it was a night mare between personalities and scheduling. All you need is 2-3 couples that like you and you will have a full calender. Some will, some won't, so what.

Beverly MA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I misread the original topic and couldn’t figure out how to change my last message. Just wanted to ad if a female posted an ad as a single here it would likely be for something then a single male. There are ton of vanilla sites for dating. If they are here they are likely looking for something more.

Northridge CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
If you believe this is just about sex, you’re missing the point. Most “swingers” are married and/or in a committed relationship, that have decided to expand on their sexuality. The social situation, comfort, safety, and friendship are as much a part of it as intercourse itself.

Since they are a couple, most of what they are seeking can be accomplished with a whole lot of combinations with other couple(s). Usually if a single is sought, it’s the elusive single bi female. If they are interested in a one night stand with a man, it’s a lot less complicated to get a hotel room and let her pick out her choice at a bar. They also have the option to go to local swingers club to see what’s available.

If a couple chooses to seek a single man in an ad, they are looking for something very specific. It could be endowment. It could be friendship. They could be feeling out a fantasy. The key is to read the ad and ask “Am I what they’re looking for, and is that what I’m looking for?” and “What do I have to offer them?” not just physically.

It doesn’t help having lots of idiotic single males flooding their mailboxes, as Monalot2005 said. 500 plus messages a week is a lot, especially with most being obnoxious and disrespectful. Unfortunately in the internet age, being anonymous online makes a lot of people forget their manners. It makes it even more difficult for a normal sane male to get noticed.

As with any dating ad on the internet (alternative or not), be honest, be respectful, be open, be funny when appropriate, and listen. Respect their relationship. Communicate to both of them. Be polite. Realize that it can take some time, and be patient with them. Be prepared and capable of rejection. They have the right to change their minds at any point through the process.

And please don’t be a jerk. It reflects poorly on the good guys out there. I’ve seen too many ads changed to “NO SINGLE MALES”. We don’t need any more.

Northridge CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
i agree u 100% old stud,i just don't understand these woman on here this web site wanna fuck but not with single males.but with married men or married couples.i can't even find a real horny woman here and i been here 2 yrs now and i only chat with them but never meet any woman so far yet.it seem they not into with real men to fuck or maybe they just want a greed....

Buena Park CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I've never been on the side of the mailbox you were on, and I've not sent out but one irritating message here on this site. Wondering if the "single" males have something wrong with them? Maybe that is WHY they are single.

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Single Females