Sept 4th and Sept 18th, Yuba City - Club Swingstock : Swingers Discussion 36419
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaSept 4th and Sept 18th, Yuba City - Club Swingstock
TOPIC: Sept 4th and Sept 18th, Yuba City - Club Swingstock
Created by: dpdsexyfun4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey guys... Parties on Sept 4rth and on Sept 18th at Club Swingstock. The Toga was rescheduled as I was in and out of hospital that week and just couldn't pull it off... the party - not my clothes! LOL. Anyways, Sept 4rth is the Toga Party and on Sept 18th is the BiCouples Party and it is for exactly that... couples who are bi-sexual. If you are interested in meeting a moderately sized group who is completely genuine in their love for the lifestyle and it's values... shoot me an email and let me know. You can also visit the Clubs section of this site and there is contact info for Club Swingstock. Take Care. Dina, Hostess

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey guys... Parties on Sept 4rth and on Sept 18th at Club Swingstock. The Toga was rescheduled as I was in and out of hospital that week and just couldn't pull it off... the party - not my clothes! LOL. Anyways, Sept 4rth is the Toga Party and on Sept 18th is the BiCouples Party and it is for exactly that... couples who are bi-sexual. If you are interested in meeting a moderately sized group who is completely genuine in their love for the lifestyle and it's values... shoot me an email and let me know. You can also visit the Clubs section of this site and there is contact info for Club Swingstock. Take Care. Dina, Hostess

Yuba City CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Sept 4th and Sept 18th, Yuba City - Club Swingstock